Reviews for Imprinted With Him!
Patricia Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
shit
NightHunterDeath chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
That's sad, and even though you did get some of it wrong, I don't mind simply because you changed it to your story. I sometimes like writers who do that, and I never understand why people can't just except it. Can you at least tell me what happens between her and Jacob? Or if she goes back to Marie? Thanks, and I'm sorry people are assholes who don't know when to keep their mouths shut. (sorry for my language)
Alligator Rampage chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Sorry about the flames :( I think ur a good writer!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Sorry your story was hated on... I like it though! I hope you could continue this story some time in the future!
Shannon the chameleon chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
No please I just started reading this and I think its awesome please don't stop because of some A holes
Twiheart12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I for one think that this is an amazing story ! And have really enjoyed reading it . You are a very talented writer and you shouldn't let others tell you otherwise 3
GirlSwagg21 chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
I actually liked this story damn it!
Troy123 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
screw the haters i for one liked the story and wish u would
continue
Gemini girl 96 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Are you kidding me! those stupid people have ruined this story, not you. I for one was actually enjoying the story and you should not listen to their idiotic comments, Fanfiction is for people to write stories and express them freely, people who make nasty comments and cant handle the slight change in the facts should be ashamed that they have ruined your story. I know this will probably make no difference at all but i wish you would carry on with the story because i was enjoying it and getting into the story line. I also think it is a very good story and idea. These people have ruined your story and it is not fair, if they do not like it then they should write their own bloody stories instead of ruining yours. I know you do not want to but i am going to ask you to please carry on with the story, if you therefore decide to say no i am no going to write the story, i thank you the enjoyment you have brung me on the few chapters you have brought me. Thank you for writing and i do hope you carry on but if not thank you for what you have done so far :)
arrancarstar chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
I'm really sorry to hear that :( Screw those nasty twihards, I agree completely that's a joke of a book. I only read some of the fanfictions because I like the concept in theory and some people on here actually can write an effin story. I really wish you wouldn't give up on this story but obviously it's your decision. If you change your mind I wouldn't mind being your beta reader and helping you edit it so people have no real reason to whine. Think about it? I'd hate to see this go to waste.
AConcernedReader chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Look sorry to be blunt but what the hell. Look if you really want to write for fun don't let others make it not fun. Yeah you got some facts wrong but if you were really having fun writing the story it wouldn't matter. I have not posted a story so I cannot judge but do what you like for your enjoyment and if someone else likes it too awesome and if they don't well theydont have to read. PS constructive criticism is not liked but useful:) keep doin what you do:)
xtremediva13 chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
Aww *sad face* well you shouldn't listen to haters especially I bet most of them don't even have stories published
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Third...when vampire, your eyes are either red, or gold, red when you drink human blood, gold when your drink animal blood, but either way, your eyes still turn black when hungry.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ok, before flipping to the next page, i shall point two things out! I dont know if your doing them for the sake of the story or because you didnt know. Anyway. First, Twilight vampires dont have fangs, but they have extremely sharp teeth. Two, when you become a vampire, your scars birthmarks and whatnot, leave, fade, no longer exist.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012