Reviews for To Mend A Heart
Gigglingskull chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Poor Ron. Anyways, another great chapter.
Gigglingskull chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love the story so far. I like the way that it sounds like it could have happen. To be honest I love stories were Kim breaks Ron's heart. I mean I can so see that happening.
A Certified BAMF chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
dude, this is a good story so far. update soon. i really like this story.
DragonGod926 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I can start seeing it now. Progressively, Kim will start tanking her missions because Ron and Rufus are not there to support her.
covenant05 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Wow... can't count how many times I've read this story over and over. Still waiting for the next chapter. Unlike other kim/ron break up plots out there this isn't rushed or sloppily done. The story development is just perfect in my honest opinion. So so far a job well done. Still eagerly waiting for the next chapter regardless of the 10 month wait :D Cheers!
Yung Jon chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Awesome story, i always loved the ron/tara pairing
Desslock3 chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
I must admit that I am really enjoying this story and where you are going with it. Yes we all know its going to end up a Ron/Tara coupling, but I like how you are taking it nice and slow to get to that point. I am also really impressed with the way you are handling the Ron and Kim dynamics since they are having to deal with not only the break up of thier relationship, but the break up of thier friendship and the break up of team Possible. I also noted the fine line you are walking with Josh, your not trying to cast him in either a totally negative or positive light, will be intresting to see what else you do with him in the future.
ShadowDragon010 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Great Chap! Its so realistic!
ShadowDragon010 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
Great Chap! Comedy and Drama go well together
ShadowDragon010 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Great Chap!
ShadowDragon010 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
great chap. Kim is such a non caring jerk
ShadowDragon010 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
great chap
Joel Connell chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
There is also another suggestion that I would like to spitball with you. Whenever Kim has an oppurtunity to get Ron to talk to her, you should have Ron tell Kim that he has had to deal with a lot over the years and make Kim realize that even he has limits when it comes to being taken advantage and the parting of the ways is one of the things that she will have to live with. Also, Ron should say that he has not had much (if any) true happiness of his own because he is always trying to make everyone else happy (Kim more than most people). He should make it clear that Kim has been very negliant in Ron's feelings and has let her get away with things she shouldn't have, but let it slide because of their friendship. In conclusion, Ron should tell Kim that he wants to find out what is missing from his life and until he gets his life to the ways that he feelins should be, Kim is on her own. Kim then will know that even if Ron does forgive her and would want to be her friend again, things between them will never go back to normal.

That is all