Reviews for To Mend A Heart
thenick1084 chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Cool story so far and really deep. Keep up the great work, I look forward to future chapters.
Daki92 chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Good story, shame it wasn't finished
brindani chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Nice piece of fanfiction. it explores a heart-ache that very well could have happened in the story... well if it wasn't Disney anyway. I can see them eventually getting back together as friends, but like Ron said, its going to be a very very long time before that can happen (Try years Kim, not months).

A few other difficulties the breakup presents is the mission work. Often, Kim is saving Ron from problems but every now and again she has only made it through with Ron and/or Rufous' help. Given that the story is more focused on the relationship aspect, this may never become a factor, but we can only wait and see.

The Tara aspect will be a little difficult and has a lot of problems that have been identified. Then again, that also makes it far more real than Tara Simply catching Ron on the rebound and having Kim become jealous (Hate to say it, but that plot probably warents its own number). The main complication is Bonnie. She's Tara's best friend and she is after Kim and Ron since long ago. Anything Ron tell's Tara is likely to circle around to Bonnie and its not going to be too long before Tara is going to come to a Hard decision of letting her best friend go or letting Ron as a prospect go. There is a possibility of Bonnie accepting Ron as well, but that would involve many chapters focused on both as they slowly alter their original cannon characteristics to accept one another in at least a friendship. I doubt that would happen or it would become the theme of the story.

I must admit, I like the story as it delves into these emotional revelations. Its a far cry from the stories I typically create as I like events to move the story along, but seeing a well written character driven story is very nice.

Given how long its been since I've updated my own stories, I won't say anything about new chapters. Whenever someone does that, it makes me feel guilty, but there isn't exactly anything I can do about it at the time.

Anyway, good story,

Gigglingskull chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Poor Ron. Anyways, another great chapter.
Gigglingskull chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Love the story so far. I like the way that it sounds like it could have happen. To be honest I love stories were Kim breaks Ron's heart. I mean I can so see that happening.
A Certified BAMF chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
dude, this is a good story so far. update soon. i really like this story.
DragonGod926 chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
I can start seeing it now. Progressively, Kim will start tanking her missions because Ron and Rufus are not there to support her.
covenant05 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
Wow... can't count how many times I've read this story over and over. Still waiting for the next chapter. Unlike other kim/ron break up plots out there this isn't rushed or sloppily done. The story development is just perfect in my honest opinion. So so far a job well done. Still eagerly waiting for the next chapter regardless of the 10 month wait :D Cheers!
Yung Jon chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Awesome story, i always loved the ron/tara pairing
Desslock3 chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
I must admit that I am really enjoying this story and where you are going with it. Yes we all know its going to end up a Ron/Tara coupling, but I like how you are taking it nice and slow to get to that point. I am also really impressed with the way you are handling the Ron and Kim dynamics since they are having to deal with not only the break up of thier relationship, but the break up of thier friendship and the break up of team Possible. I also noted the fine line you are walking with Josh, your not trying to cast him in either a totally negative or positive light, will be intresting to see what else you do with him in the future.
ShadowDragon010 chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Great Chap! Its so realistic!
ShadowDragon010 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010