Reviews for To Mend A Heart
ShadowDragon010 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
great chap. Kim is such a non caring jerk
ShadowDragon010 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
great chap
Joel Connell chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
There is also another suggestion that I would like to spitball with you. Whenever Kim has an oppurtunity to get Ron to talk to her, you should have Ron tell Kim that he has had to deal with a lot over the years and make Kim realize that even he has limits when it comes to being taken advantage and the parting of the ways is one of the things that she will have to live with. Also, Ron should say that he has not had much (if any) true happiness of his own because he is always trying to make everyone else happy (Kim more than most people). He should make it clear that Kim has been very negliant in Ron's feelings and has let her get away with things she shouldn't have, but let it slide because of their friendship. In conclusion, Ron should tell Kim that he wants to find out what is missing from his life and until he gets his life to the ways that he feelins should be, Kim is on her own. Kim then will know that even if Ron does forgive her and would want to be her friend again, things between them will never go back to normal.

That is all

Joel
Joel Connell chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I am still wondering when you are going to upload the latest chapter. This fanfic has been on for nearly two years and has only eight chapters so far. I just want to know how long you estamate it will go on. Like are we halfway or a third of the way done. It's just that we have seen plently of angst and we are looking for some happy moments with Ron and Tara.

Update soon

Joel
Lykaos chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Though I don't approve of Monique saying "the right call"

I have to admit that Ron does have some faults, Kim should have known that when she started dating him and she knows him since Pre-k. good story :)
Lykaos chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Wow. But what happened shouldn't Ron be angry that Kim called her sidekick? good story.
Joel Connell chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hey there.

I just wanted to know when this will be updated this month or so.

I have to agree with some reviewers that while Ron is somewhat at fault, it is Kim who is mostly to blame in this. It is not just the fact that she was seeing Josh behind Ron's back that has Ron bothered at this point. It's the fact that Kim essentially "sold out". She could have discussed her issues with Ron and they could have worked things out. If that did not work, then you could have some respect for Kim for trying. But she took the easy way out because she did not want to take the time to make the relationship work.

Hope to see an update because I really like this story.
LaPumking chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Man that was way good! I love the actual reality of how some relationships go to an end, and how other poeple get in others people's busnness. in truth through the whole chapter i was going with Ron and in some way bashing on Kim. but these last two chapter has reminded me that the main point that a relationship has to have in order to survive and flourished is for both parties to keep it alive and on FIRE!

other wise the emotions and feelings will go empty and the relationship will eventaully fall.

got to say i like Ron his my favorite character, but i like how you pointed out his flaws and how that affected his relationship with kim, hopefully he will man up and learn from his mistakes.

Heck I actualy something good reading this fic.

keep writting Ill be looking my email for updates, and if stop i will hunt you!
nekoken chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Great story loved the Tara Ron Parts and you did a great job writing the drama between them. I can't wait for some more Tara and Ron Interaction. so please update soon
James MacPherson chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
There is no chance that Kim made the right call. The right call would've been to "first" tell Ron the situation between the two of them and if he didn't improve, then brake up with him.

The letter seems to bring some comfort to Ron but not enough to relieve him of the pain he suffered from.

And I caught that Aladdin reference. Nice.
Mr. Average chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
Good chapter. I liked how you put Kim with Monique and Ron with Felix. It's like the battle lines have been drawn. Of course I'm just kidding, but who knows what could happen. Keep up the good work. Peace

P.S. I'm glad I could be the guy to give you the triple diget making reveiw.
Brand L chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
I don't feel sorry for Kim after what she did, and if you was having problems with Ron's dates she should have told him. Ron is Ron, and I she couldn't deal with that she shouldn't have started anything with him. I'll read to the very end.
WrItErSbLoCk chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
And also, do us all a favor stop trying to give Kim so many worthless excuses, Please! What everyone is probably trying to say is Kim never really had a good reason to break up with Ron, she just trying to ease her guilt no matter hurt she is by it.
Joel Connell chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Great chapter you have there.

While I understand why you cannot have the sub plot with Ron getting close to Tara's family, can you at least introduce them even if it is brief.

Also, I agree with some people that you could have Ron find out some big secret of Bonnie's (from Tara maybe) and use it to stop her little vendetta.

Finally, when Tara and Ron do meet up again, you should have them talk about Kim's letter with Tara offering her two cents about it and having her talk to kim as well to show that even though Kim had good intentions, she could have handled it better. You could also if the blackmail angle with Bonnie does not work with you, then you could have her finally cross a line with her verbal barbs and have Ron finally snap on her and show her not to mess with her. That might give her some clause to back off.

These are just suggestions, whatever you do will work best

Joel Connell
jhy chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
Stop tryin to justify kim and friends and make us sympathise with them. just makes me hate them more
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »