Reviews for I Hope You Like It
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Demyx: *chuckles* I wonder what she well come up with next year as well xD
Sora: *dreading it*
Me: *pokes sora on his sides* Oi! Don't make that look -_-
Sora: -.-
Me: -..-
Sora: -...-
Demyx: *puts a hand between us* Stooooooooooooooooooop x[
Both of us: she/he started it! *while pointing at each other*
Demyx: *pulls out his sitar*
Both of us: O-O nevermind. sorrry
Demyx: -
the three of us: x33 GREAT JOB ON THE STORY! :D
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Hehe, cute, men are soo hard to buy for!
VulcanElf chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I just realized I never left a review for this story, and I have no idea how that's even possible because it's adorable and silly and I love it.

My favorite part is definitely Shera's unexpectedly kinky advice. Who knew she was such a freak under that lab coat?
Terikel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Simply great. I love how a T-shirt can represent all those things xD
pvb chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
"...a black, large-sized tee-shirt. Its only decoration was a picture on the front, which depicted a Restore materia and an arrow pointing down from it towards the wearer's waist area."

LOL! I couldn't stop laughing and re-reading these lines as I envisioned Yuffie trying to explain her choice, like:

Well, I don't know what you've got left down there after all that time in that disgusting, mildewy coffin; and honestly, Vinnie, you really need to grow a pair.

Cracked up again when she revealed breaking into his apartment to find out his shirt size, especially since it's such a "Whoa...WHUT?" factoid, but Yuffie continues unconcernedly with her explanatory monologue. 'Cuz, you know, TRESPASSING and STALKING are NO BIG DEAL...sheesh. lol.

Love how you tied in everyone's advice together at the end to yield Yuffie's gift. Also enjoyed seeing how you used each character's advice to reflect a facet of their personality, especially after reading "Bad Characterization: The Unsolved Casefiles." By the way, you two should continue that. ;)

"Spartan" should be "spartan", I believe, since you're using it as a common adjective describing the sparseness of his surroundings, rather than as a proper adjective relating to actual Sparta, but someone else already mentioned it. Aside from that, thank you for having such a beautifully spelling- and grammar-free piece. My sanity sincerely thanks you. :)

Overall, well-characterized and entertaining. b_d
xandria chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw! What a cute fic! Yuffie was simply adorable in it. :D Well done!
JigokuYume chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
T'was brilliant~ Hehe I adored it. It was very well written, and the portrayal of everyone was very well done. Adding to the favorites~
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
*drags myself off the floor from laughter

What. In the blasted WORLD?

*falls out of chair again

OMGoddess, I love Yuffie. This was an ingenious story! XD

I can't wrap my mind that Vinnie isn't wearing his normal get-up though, but that makes it all Ok in the end with the...*giggle* T-shirt. Me loves this lots!
Veleria chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is such a sweet little oneshot. It makes me think of Disney cartoons... Either because of the darling morale or the fact that I play WAY to much Kingdom Hearts.

Either way I like it, Disney-ala-Yuffie: What could be better?

Good job.
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it! It's pretty cool how you made the end weave together like that D I hope there'll be more Yuffentine from you soon x3 I enjoy your stories!
Axilestyn chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Awesome... just awesome.
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 1/26/2009

hilarious :)
Guybrush007 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Ha! It was very well-written, outside the box, and it made me laugh. I can honestly say that there's no better way to procrastinate from a Chemistry final. Thanks for the excellent read.
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
*grins* Yuffentine friendship is nice.

Shera's hilarious! Who would have thought... And the "emergency Cid bottle" was a great idea. The final result of Yuffie's present was good, honest and totally Yuffie.

Pen must be so proud to get this as a present.

foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This was an adorable story! And I find it hilarious that Yuffie would go to all the trouble for a birthday present.

Shera's part was the most amazing, although I had the sudden fear that Yuffie might try and roleplay on Vincent, until she went all awkward on Shera, which made my fears dissipate.

I enjoyed this immensely and your writing is marvelous! I can't get enough of it, and I love how you depicted every single character.

Keep on doing what you do best! Adios!