Reviews for Revenge is a Dish Best Served by Me
StarReader86 chapter 16 . 9/5/2009
So after all her scheming, it looks like Bonnie's plan for revenge was her biggest downfall! It doesn't surprise me, but its kinda sad, that Bonnie STILL blames Kim, and to some extent Ron, for the mess she's in. It just goes to show that some people refuse to change or learn anything from their actions.

If you have any plans to, I'd really like to read a sequel to this story. Perhaps its the optimist in me, but I want to find out if Bonnie will ever recover and if she'll finally own up to her wrongdoings. But I know if she ever does, then its going to be a long path to recovery, both physically and legally.

Sorry it took so long to post a review! I wish you well in writing other KP stories!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Figures the Captain would remember the name of the film that this chapter reminds me of.

I wonder when someone would see that Bonnie is trying to communicate. My money is on Tara.

Fitting ending to the character in the story.

Thanks
Fabius Maximus chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
A dark ending- but even as one who normally likes Bonnie, one that she brought upon herself- and is still bringing upon herself. Trapped, but not repentant, furious at the world, but refusing to admit that the fault, the actions that brought her to this pass were her responsibility. In this story, Bonnie is exhibit "A" that none are sent to hell- they all go there, willingly, even if they don't quite realize what they're leaving themselves open for.

As for the trial- the other reviewers are right- until she can communicate she won't be liable for a trial, although to be honest, I'd find it very unlikely that criminal charges would be brought against her- few Juries would likely convict if she had a defense attorney smart enough to show "before" and "After" pictures. Besides, the doctor is right- what more could a trial do to her?

A good, if somewhat grim ending.
Shrike176 chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Well, I enjoyed Kim and Ron's reactions. Even after everything she did, they couldn't say Bonnie deserved what she got.

For the record, a trial is pretty much out of the question. Bonnie can't even communicate, therefore she can't participate in her own defense an immediate disqualification for a fair trial.

Good story, and you certainly left things open for a sequel if you decide to do one.

Keep it up!
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Though Bonnie intended to exact a measure of 'righteous vengeance' on the 'two who most kept her from her rightful place at the top of the foodchain', the brunette may have instead placed a heavy stone upon their hearts.

Kim is right about making sure that Bonnie has her day in court to pay for this attempt on her and her boyfriend, but she is now tethering herself and Ron to this sitch. But that's for another day... maybe.

Bon-bon's in the dark, in more ways than she could ever imagine, and is still in the mindset that placed her where she is as this closes. Maybe someday Wade and others will help Bonnie 'see the light' and much more.

An awful truth being told to Bonnie's mother, and hopefully the sisters won't be privy.

Still, Bonnie's best shot at redeeming herself all the way around, I feel (at great risk from his GF), is Ron.

Interesting wrap-up here Big Rooster. Stay loose.

CajunBear73
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Very good ending; and yeah, Bon is already paying... she's in the most awful prison ever; her own crippled body.

Keep the good writing.
KP's Man chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Bonnie receive her Justice in this was great to read

and hope you write some more KP and Ron stories,and thanks for the nod in your A/N.
screaming phoenix chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
This may sound cold, cruel and heartless, but Bonnie has gotten a fitting reward for her behavior. Even in her pathetic state, she expects Kim and Ron to help her. She curses them, in her mind, one minute and then demands help the next. All in all it is a just punishment and ending for the girl who never really cared for anybody except herself.
captainkodak1 chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
Very good story. Sorry I haven't reviewed, but I did want to do one now. Bonnie was Bonnie that was for sure. Kim and Ron faced everything coming to them and made it through.

I have an idea of what Bonnie is doing. Maybe it takes an old war movie buff like me to guess. There was a movie years ago called. "Johnny got his Gun." It was about a soldier who was injured in a blast. It took his mouth, his hearing, both legs and both arm. He started communicating by bouncing his head to Morse Code. I would guest that is what Bonnie is doing.

Salute!

The Captain
Mr. Wizard chapter 16 . 7/17/2009
Grim ending. Effective use of multiple perspectives. In the future you have the groundwork laid for a most formidable foe.
Mr. Wizard chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
Some very funny bits in there, every bit of them in keeping with the show and then a powerful ending. Look forward to the next chapter.
Nutzkie chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
And if she is ever well enough to walk out of the hospital burn unit, she'll be walking straight into a prison cell because GJ is probably going to lock her up and throw away the key. Doctor Director made it quite clear what the consequences of treachery would be, and that woman doesn't make idle threats.

An interesting and exciting twist to be sure, but one that also caps off a much larger narrative: The narrative of Bonnie's life.

One of the things that always struck me most about the character of Bonnie is the matter of just how similar she is to Kim. Both girls are smart, athletic, beautiful and self-motivated. But while Kim spent her life using her gifts to help others, Bonnie turned those same gifts inward, descending into a spiral of condescension, narcissism and self-absorption.

Kim wakes up in the morning and asks "How can I help the world today?"

Bonnie asks "How can I help myself?"

Kim strives to lift others up with her actions.

Bonnie endeavors to tear them down, building herself up in the process.

And even on those occasions when things blew up in Bonnie's face and she had a chance to learn her lesson, she didn't. Instead, she invariably chose to dig herself even deeper into that dark, narcissistic pit of a life, stewing in her own venom and becoming ever more bitter as a result.

And now look where its gotten her. Everything that she ever wanted in her trite, superficial excuse for a life is gone. The beauty she treasured, the popularity she sought, the wealth she desired... All of it is but a memory now. Horribly disfigured, her family is beyond estranged, her diamonds are gone, and Tara, the one person in the world who actually saw something redeemable in her, will most likely never want to see her again. And to really stick a pin in it, she's the only surviving member of a major criminal plot, which means SHE'S the one G.J will throw the book at! Her hubris and condescension toward the world have cost her everything she ever wanted in life.

And now, after a lifetime spent in willful selfishness and wanton disregard for those around her, she has become that which she hates and fears the most: A penniless, friendless, hideously scarred freak who will likely be spending the rest of her life in a six-by-eight foot cell, utterly and totally alone.

A lesson learned too late; that as you sow, so too shall you reap.

Great story!

Nutzkie...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
Very smart trap... but again, Team Possible escapes.

Let me guess; either Jack Hench booby-trapped the boxes Phil stole or the desert's heat detonated the phosporus.

Keep the good writing.
screaming phoenix chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
Wow, I wasn’t expecting that; not that Phil and Bonnie didn’t totally deserve it, but still that’s some pretty harsh payback Bonnie got for her schemes. If she thought Junior breaking up with her was bad, wait until she finds out how messed up she is. Willy Peter (White Phosphorus) is nothing to play around with..
StarReader86 chapter 15 . 6/22/2009
So now we know what Bonnie has been up to all this time! After reading the end, I don't know how to feel about Bonnie's sitch. I'm torn between thinking that she deserved her injuries and burns AND worrying about whether she'll live once Kim gets to her.

What are your plans for the epilogue? Will Connie and Lonnie actually show some actual concern for their sister's predicament? Will Kim and Ron, but mostly Kim, ever forgive Bonnie for her treachery? Will Bonnie ever be able to redeem herself or will she remain a bitter character til the end? I'll guess those questions will be answered as soon as the next chapter is up. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!