Reviews for Of Vampires and Werewolves
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
i like tenrose, but really. twilight?
guardian1moon chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I like it! :). One of the best, if not the best crossover i've ever read. Keep up the great work!
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Vampires actually exist in doctor who verse

According to the Doctor, vampire legends can be found on almost every inhabited planet in the universe. The ubiquity of such stories strongly suggests a basis in fact - and, indeed, such a basis exists.

In the early years of Time Lord society, when even Rassilon was young, multitudes of giant vampires appeared out of nowhere and swarmed all over the universe. These vampires were so strong that one vampire could suck the life out of an entire planet. Determined to rid the universe of this vampire army, the Time Lords hunted them down in a war so long and so bloody that they were sickened of violence forever (Well till... ya know the war with the dalek.) All the giant vampires were destroyed - except for one (The KING vampire to be precised), but he was taken care of by the fourth carnation of the doctor.
Murphy AT chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
You know, not half bad. Pretty interesting, actually!
JessMust7 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Pleasee pleasee continue this! It's absolutely brilliant! Pretty please?
snowfire169 chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Love the beginning, any chance you'll add to this story? Good 10 and Rose! Edward, though, would always use correct grammar: "My family and I" not "Me and my family" - they were sticklers for proper grammar when he was in school :
seekerchasing chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
brilliant story- don't suppose you're planning to continue it anytime soon? i mean its only been two years, that's a blink of an eye (to a timelord or a vampire)
madTARDIStraveller chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Love it :D Can't wait until the next chapter :)
Domenique chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I am really enjoying the story I love the mystery created around bella and edward,and I like the character of Rose and the doctor, cant wait for their reaction towards the family ! Update soon
Domenique chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Oky I thought the first chapter was good but the second one was awesome! I loved the idea you came up with and once again I like you’re writing style! I s the doctor a human? And It was pretty awesome to have bella still a human! Cant wait to read more !
Domenique chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oeh I love this chapter,the scene was perfectly described, I love you’re writing style you have a very good way to bring humour to the floor…I was just confused that shes addressing him as docter. Oh and I had to smile when he sead ‘Oi’ I just love a Scottish accent…
Elvaro chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
I've read a few Twilight/Doctor Who crossovers and thought throughout all of them that they were entirely incompatible.

Then I ran across this fanfiction. You've managed to keep to the spirit of both Doctor Who and Twilight without losing anything from either.

It's entirely plausible that the Doctor would take Rose to Seattle and not be able to resist investigating mysterious non-human serial killers. At the same time, it's possible that Bella would go to Seattle if she thought that someone she loved was in danger. And with the Doctor and Rose's luck it's almost impossible that they wouldn't run into one another.

I see that this story hasn't been updated in a while. I sincerely hope that you continue it. Please?
Canadian Guy chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ooh...interesting, can you continue it, please?
Butchee chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
*puppy dog eyes* please continue?
Artemis Holmes chapter 3 . 4/10/2010