Reviews for The Truth is Undeniable
wendy1969 chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
this is a really good story.
Izzycullen6 chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
great
Luvjasper chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Carlisle is going to drug a child? I love it when evil things are suggested so subtly; much more interesting than 'Jasper was hunting deer, but the hiker with a bleeding head wound was too much to resist...'
princess1996 chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
wow..i usualli onli read edward and bella but i like this 1
Zaiden Jace chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
lol. Jasper's hot but not too bright

X_X
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Yay! I can't wait for Edward's POV story. I wanna know what he said to Jasper that made Jasper punch him! I wanna know!
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 12 . 1/6/2009
Aw! What a cute story!

I love how Jasper was humming the wedding march in the last chapter. So cute. :]

But really, Jasper shoulda dumped Bella and gone after me, since she cheated on him! Hmmph. xD
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Yay they like each other. Hehe.
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
I still hate Bella.

I'm a bit mad at Jasper for not being mad at her. But I knew it would be like that because HE'S A GOOD GUY. And she's just a slut. GAH why does it always happen like that?

It's funny that her name is Nikki, cause Nikki Reed played Rosalie in the movie. Did you do that on purpose?
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
I think I'm going to cry. I just know Jasper is going to take her back, even though SHE CHEATED ON HIM. Gah, sluts like her don't deserve love from guys like Jasper. I hate her.
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
Again, I say I COULD KILL BELLA!

Jasper is amazing! He never cheated on her, never would consider it and LOOK WHAT SHE'S DONE! She doesn't deserve Jasper! I hate her so much. SO MUCH.
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
NO! SHE CHEATED ON JASPER WITH EDWARD AND HE DIDN'T EVEN CHEAT ON HER! THAT LOUSY B-... AGH! I could KILL her right now!
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
OMG I LOVE THE STORY

Emmett and Rosalie had Nikki and were kilkled and Jasper id the goddad! THAT'S PERFECT WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE?

Yay! That's so col!

I love it. OMG!

Throw fish and bark at your brother, beat him with sticks, and then send a train after him. xD
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Bhahah now he has to tell her!
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Jasper would never cheat on Bella! It's blasphemous for her to even think that! Bah.

I'm guessing Jasper's daughter called.