Reviews for The Boy In The Attic
Rosebud1991 chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
i hope Byakuya excepts Renji being with Ichigo, or atleast Have it a Byukuya/Renji/ichigo
Chaos chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
Renji is a complete ass. He didn't even confront poor Ichigo. He didnt even notice the change in Ichigo even though he knew him for years. Ichigo suffered alone! And then Renji goes on about how he couldnt have been wrong and how he was going to be happy. well... SCREW RENJI! Ichigo deserves more happiness than him! Ichigo! Go hook up with a better guy! Like Chad or someone! heck even a made up character is better than renji...sorry but Renji really pissed me off these last few chapters.
KuhakuSora chapter 8 . 7/4/2012
Well if this series isn't done then I would LOVE to see more! :) BTW: HURRY UP AND UPDATE
Rock4Rox chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
pleasee continue *puppy eyes*.
eternaltorture chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
It's been more than a year, will you still continue it? It's really GOOD!
SerenityAutumn chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
Oh my gosh, what's going on. What do you mean by SOME IchiRen? I thought that was what this was going to be. I mean don't get me wrong, I love me some RenBya but what about poor lil Ichi? I feel so sorry for him, he's so pained and tormented. I use to like Hisagi, but I don't think I like him anymore. Plz update soon, please! I'm desperate to know what happens.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
lolz!

Yayy! I got thanked!

nice!

I bet I did, It's really hard for authors to get the motivation to EDIT when they just TYPED something! Which is why we beta's exist! lolz

You did really good on this chappie, the story as a whole is a little fast paced, but other than that, totally wonderful!

I never forget to give credit where it is due, and you totally deserve it! _

I'l talk to you later!
EmbersSpark chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
no this is gonna make me cry
Ominous Rain chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
damn...
RamecupMiso chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
aw
HinekoTheCat chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
aw poor ichigo, bad renji. update
ketsuekilover chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
that was mean how could you give ichi-nii-chan over to someone so cruel? T_T
BonneNuit chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
I didn't like BYaRenji...this is a RenjiIchigo, isn't it? I wish you put a warning up...:(
Mytardisisfullofbrownies chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
here is my review ZOMG I LOVE YOU hehe loved the chap too
djewellz chapter 7 . 11/24/2008
Lol, the image of Hanataro pelting people with energy pills is hilarious! And while it is kinda sad what you did to Ichigo, I can't say I've never done anything like it, lol. He's just asking for it. But I can't wait to find out what happens next!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »