Reviews for Be My Queen
xxTheSweetAngelxx chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I'm in luv with it! Plz update I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Omg I am dying to know what happens next! Plzpzlplzplzplz update!
Ellen chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Wow, Hichigo is a hollow Sadistic and now is pervert too XD Rukia aren't dead right?
obliviiii chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
THAT PART WITH ORIHIME. IT PLEASED ME.
Okay, I really am a bit cruel for feeling that way, but it's not like I can help it, what with you feeding us IchiHime the first few chapters with their living together *sniffles* The only thing that helped me went through them was the knowledge that it was one-sided though...

anyways, it's a good story. Seems refreshing, a break from the IchiRuki squealing for me _ I like it. Thank you for sharing this story here.
chinguchan chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
My favorite Hichigo-Rukia fanfic so far :D great chapter! Finally Ichigo met Rukia, but in that kind of condition sadly.. Whoaaa i hope you are continuing this story and will update this soon
avvrilstar chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Wow im lovin this chapter! Finally some hichiruki action! Belive or not i thought the fic was gonna be about sweet hichiruki love *cough* lemon * cough * cause of the summary but im forseeing a turn of events! ; ) LOL. Yeah, so keep up the great work hun!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
This was the best HichiRuki Chapter I have ever read yet.
aayusha.limbu.3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
it is very nice
Honeybunches123 chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
Wahhh! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Btw, I live how you write! Transition is very smooth!:)
DoydleLlama chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
I love the concept of your fic; It's just, there's something I don't understand. If you were to kill Ichigo's human body, wouldn't that just mean that Ichigo's soul would be purified and he'd be able to go back to soul society as a plus?
Elcanna chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
Did she die? And please make more
Yuki Hellscythe chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
This story is completely amazing, and I'm not just saying that...it really is! And it's mote than inspiring to me and I look forward to your other stories!

*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Devonshire chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
Oh.

My.

God.

Please continue writing. :)