Reviews for The Rookie
Hope06 chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
glad that it ended in a good way and all were ok well done to April thinking the way she did getting the younger ones out.

as for this story said to see it end perhaps a sequal in the future?
Hope06 chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
actually i think having nicole do the shooting was powerful and this team nothing ever stops that is for sure let's just hope the team can get there in time before shit hits the fan again.

and from pollock i would so take that as a compliment
Hope06 chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
awww come on they have to find Jess and the kids are so good and moms to the rescue looking after kids is defintly a great distraction
Hope06 chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
just found this story and I can't wait to read more you know the cahracters so well and your OFC is amazing and relateable
buddies chapter 12 . 8/27/2009
can't wait for more
Aerize chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
pretty good
Unbridled.mind chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
Good stuff.
Unbridled.mind chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
It is getting better and I commend you for that but I did find it confusing. A bit of detail could help that.
Unbridled.mind chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Good effort - post some more soon.
Unbridled.mind chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
A lot happened which is good but I feel you need to be more of a storyteller. If it's based more on the plot that the characters then make the plot compelling. Suspense/depth compliments action. As a reader I like to unwrap the event rather than just having it handed to me. Keep on with it though, it has improved and you have promise and a good imagination.
Unbridled.mind chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Very well done.
Sheshe is my cat chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Sorry. I just realized I never reviewed this chapter. Better late than never I figure, so nice job.

-Abagail
Unbridled.mind chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
It's getting better, again very linear and literal, but better.
Sheshe is my cat chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Much better. No typos that I could find. Great work.

-Abagail
Unbridled.mind chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Now we're getting somewhere. Keep writing.