Reviews for My Love Shall Ever Live Young extras
Starling Rising chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Oh dear, sweet, jealous, angsty Edward. I feel for him, I really do. I hate feeling helpless, and I know he must too. I felt a pang in my heart when he resorted to begging, I really did. At least he gets to make up for it later. ;) And after reading all this, I have to admire his restraint with Jasper. After all, he did *watch.* Bella (and Alice, I suppose) should thank him that all he did was sit on Jasper at Thanksgiving.
pippapear chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Oh bless his little arrogant Irish Love God heart...

Tough tough times for Edward..

& Loved how Bella chose a redhead! :)

What torture for him - not being able to be there, but not being able to be parted from her...

I am SO glad you added this to this series.

Its such an unusual well done world. Love it.

Thanks for updating.

Cheers.

Emmy.

x
bethaboo chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
gah this was so lovely. beautifully written and heart-wrenching. I love this universe and this Edward you've created. beautiful!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
can u plz not write the chapter like that it sorta interferes just do it in 1st person
my1alias chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Wow! Fascinating! I like what you've done with this. :)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I love these little extra things! I'm glad you decided to add more. It's nice to read things about the past, and I love the way it's written! I'm drawing a blank on what type of writing it's actually called...Er, the tense it's called. No, is it person in which it's written? I don't know. I'm just confusing myself now. Anyway, point is, I really love the extra moments!
venom with love chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
This was absolutely heart-wrenching. I felt so bad for him because he had to watch the love of his life experimenting with others. Great job.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Well. You actually made me cry. It provides a bit more explanation of Edward's interaction with Jasper. It's not just based in mischief or maliciousness. What person could watch another being intimate with his/her mate without bone deep, gut wrenching agony and visceral hatred? Spot on.
cosnmom chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
I love your you for the "extras".I ADORE Edward's point of 's actually quite funny Jasper-although my heart aches for story is beautiful.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Even though I know they end up together, it was really hard to read what all Edward had to go through all those years.
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Aw! I love this! Cute, sweet, fluffy. Just what I needed at the moment to distract me from my torturous brain. Thank you! D
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
liked it!
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Aw is all I can say that's so sweet and I'm really glad you posted this I had wondered how he felt or what he'd be thinking waiting on her watching her not being able to be with her physically- Steph
venom with love chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very good!

I really enjoyed reading his thoughts.
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
THATS ADORABLE! LOVED IT! D OMEE!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »