Reviews for To Turn To The Dark Side, Press Three
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 6/17
BWAHAHA!
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 6/12
LMAO! i dont suppose the RHIA was actually secretly founded by a Sith Lord 900 years ago for the sole purpose of annoying and enraging jedi straight to the Dark Side? cuz that would explain so much XD
fluffykitty12 chapter 5 . 5/4
This is fricking hilarious. Thank you for making this earth a slightly brighter place to live.
LadyTaiyo chapter 5 . 5/2
When you're reading this fic on an expensive-ass medical trip it really adds to the story. That said this was clever, fun, and hysterically funny I loved reading it.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/5
This is literally my favorite Star Wars fanfic ever, and it's in close competition with Sorenova's SNAR WORS series for favorite fan media. Literally, the entire thing is wonderful. I got an account just to write this review. And once I'm done writing it, I'll send a link to anyone I know who's vaguely interested in Star Wars. Genuinely, this made me laugh in a way I haven't in a very long time. I've tangled with bureaucracy and insurance plans enough to honestly consider becoming a Sith Lord, so this honestly is so realistic.
Overall, from The Sith Wars, to the line about the fire planet and decapitated bodies, to the goddamn ending, this was amazing.

Job. Well. Fucking. Done.
FireAndSteel chapter 4 . 2/24
This is hilarious Hahahaha
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 5 . 2/18
This was hilarious, the republic destroyed because of an insurance company.

It would have been lovely to see Obi-wan screaming something like 'How could you Anakin!? You were my brother, I loved you.' and then Vaderkin going all 'The RHIA are evil! They must be destroyed!' haha
Rose's.wings chapter 5 . 2/1
Yep that sounds about right. . I read this whole thing on hold and I swear it's the only thing that kept me sane! So thank you so much for your humor in the face of (gulp) hold music.
Snorlax Motive chapter 5 . 1/24
It makes so much sense now...
TheRealAlgeri chapter 5 . 1/15
I lost it when Yoda said he had been in dispute with the RHIA for over 500 years!
EightAlone chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Beautiful.
221Shelb chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
You, frodogenic, are my idol.
codename00guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
He turned to the dark side over an insurance company.
I mean, everyone knew it was coming, but BOY is that still hilarious... x]
codename00guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
HAHAHA ONLY IF HE SHAVES THE BEARD INDEED oh i will need stitches...
codename00guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Oh, I'm sure Palpatine does indeed enjoy listening to Anakin's rants about the insurance system. I know I do.