Reviews for Nobility and Discernment
deburca chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Enjoyed this story. Even though not complete, it is sufficiently so as to be satisfying. As an English speaker from Dublin, I have found no fault with your usage of the language, and no "americanisms".
Lizka chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
I utterly and completely loved your fanfic and grieve its non continuation. I suppose it would have dealt with our beloved bingleys. It was so beautiful and proper. Thank you ever so much!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Ah, an absolute delight! Very much love the direction your story takes & hope someday for further installments. A lovely place to leave off, though, with the promise of happy interludes in their immediate future.
Avidreader chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Very much enjoying the deep development of characters through subtle clues in their actions. Savoring the plot twists that allow for more reflection and hopefully more compassionate understanding. Thank you, dear author!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
really lovely and well done. thank you and I do hope you some day come back to it.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
If you're still around, you could, at least, remove the complete from this story
MissMileyRaion chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
In case you ever do decide to take this story off the shelf, I am going to follow it. It is beautifully written, and completely believable. You did a wonderful job, and I hope someday you decide to complete it.
Julianabr chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
I really do hope that the author finds his/her way back to this story. I find I am so touched by those little moments where Elizabeth sees something in Darcy that dramatically increases her understanding and affection for him. I like how in these scenes we actually watch Darcy either strive to be more open with his thoughts and feeling, or actually watch him change himself to be a better man for Lizzy. And in both cases, this drives Lizzy to understand her own faults and deficits of understanding.

Well done!
Julianabr chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I am quite in love with the proposal scene you depict here. It shows a Darcy that does not need great change to earn the love and respect of Lizzy. And it also shows Lizzy to be the warm, kind, thoughtful person she is at heart. I like that though they each have a moment where anger could take over, neither of them let anger win the day. It shows two people whose love for each other will only deepen, as the understanding of the other grows. Like any good marriage (after 21 years of marriage, I feel like I can say this with good authority).

The author's note states his/her intent at writing a change of heart that is more believable that others based on the AU of Mr. Bennet's death. Even before I'm finished I can say that the intent has been more than fulfilled. Well done!
Phil Boswell chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
You say this is not complete, and indeed this is not what one might consider an ideal place at which to stop.

However,you have managed to mark the story as "complete" which confuses and saddens me: I would like to see how this turns out in the end.

Might you consider finishing it off at some stage?
Sariness chapter 14 . 2/21/2013
I enjoy this story, but it doesn't seem complete.
gatsbyabroad chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
I know it's probably hopeless at this point, but please continue this if you can! It's one of the best P&P au's I've read, and it's a shame to see it cut short!
servant123 chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Lovely :)
servant123 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Lovely job. I really like how your writing style reflects that of the original author; it's icing on the cake, added to an already well-written and intriguing story. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more :)
God bless *heart*