Reviews for Nobility and Discernment
servant123 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Lovely job. I really like how your writing style reflects that of the original author; it's icing on the cake, added to an already well-written and intriguing story. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more :)
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Fantastic job writing this. Your tone and style draw in the reader easily, and this chapter was especially touching. I look forward to reading more.
God bless *heart*
mahhhfy chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
I do wish you would return to this piece, because it is very sweet and well- written. Though I have to admit, i don't think it should be labeled complete, because when i got to the end i was very disappointed with how abruptly it stopped- it's rather obvious that the story is unfinished. Please write more, it really is a lovely story, I'm especially taken with your portrayal of Darcy.
MillieJoan chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
I just came across this story yesterday, and finished it today. It's incredibly well done-the best imitation of Austen's style I've seen. I enjoyed it hugely!
Nelum Camilla chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
vivvz chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
I truly have enjoyed your story this far, although there are some language errors, it's not really grammatical, but seems rather like you've been in such a hurry that you've forgotten some words.. but I'm really looking forward to where you're taking us!
4leafclover0120 chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
Sweet story. I wondered though why Jane and Bingley's story was never resolved. I also felt that Elizabeth gave in too easily and didn't wait till she was fully in love with him.
Enna Energe chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
I find myself disappointed that you have apparently given up on continuing this story, but I'm very glad that you have shared what you did write. This piece is well-written and the emotions and consequent character development is actually REALISTIC. Very well done.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Loved the story

I liked the subtle way Lizzie changed her opinion of Mr. Darcy.
acbennet chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
thoughtful, detailed story. thanks!
acbennet chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
nice, thorough reimagining of elizabeth and darcy getting to know each other. enjoyed greatly.
Merrri chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
PS. What of Jane?

...I can't believe I forgot to ask... and FF wouldn't let me review ch14 again.

Merrri

Merrri chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Beautifully written! You have followed JA's style and manner so well, that I sometimes forgot that this was no the original. I think, that yours is the closest I have found on this site and I heartily congratulate you.

(See? You've got me speaking like them myself!)

Well done. All I could now wish for is more to follow.

Thank you, and never atop writing. You, I think, have a gift for it.

Merrri

Halo221 chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
I have adored this story and I'm so upset to see it's over but not done! I know it has been years since your last update, but I beg you to reconsider and come back to it! This story is so wonderful and unique and I find your characters to be more in line with Jane Austen's originals than most. Everything about this story has been done so beautifully and I hope that you may someday choose to come back and finish it.
LadyRuthless chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
I'm not sure if you plan to continue this. I beg you to do so.

One of my pet peeves is forgetting that the character development of E&D is perhaps the most important part of canon.

You had one item change and developed the characters beautifully. The place you chose to end it is fine for Elizabeth and Darcy, but I do hope you even do a one shot to resolve poor Jane and Bingley. Although I can easily fill in the plot in my head, they are never in such beautiful words.

Thank you.