Reviews for Nobility and Discernment
White-Lily-Blossom chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
This is lovely.
Stevie K chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
This is my first Jane Austen fic and I must say that it's utterly amazing. I can't wait to read more _
ladypiton chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
I sincerely hope you will continue this superb novel...
timunderwood9 chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I'd expected him to write the letter the evening before Elizabeth left, and hand it to her that morning, but this works I suppose. As a matter of constructing a work of fiction though trying to think through where a scene belongs, and what makes most sense is important. No idea if this was planned, or came out in the place it did as you wrote of course.
timunderwood9 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
This story is not essentially about Elizabeth needing to marry suddenly do to reversal of situation. Its actually about using Bennet dying to leverage open revelations about Darcy's character prior to the proposal.
Kerr Avonsen chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
This. Is AWESOME. I love the depth of your characterisation of Elizabeth and Darcy, and the way that, while certain obstacles have already been overcome, there are still uncertainties and places for growth.

More, please!
ladylaughalot chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Very good, I like it very much indeed.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
A really nice story.

CCAP
Katzenpfote chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
I like this story very much and would hope that you continue it
bellathedisenchanted chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
wow, this is fantastic! I don't know how I missed this, I think you have come closest jane Austen's style than all the published sequels (most are terrible, I have to say, one actually made me never want to pick up P&P again) and fanfics You should continue with this! I'm sure there is a lot more surprise that will strike LIzzy from Darcy's goodness, and I totally would love to see him completely get rid of that pride haha. Great fic though, thanks for making my day! I do hope you don't intend to abondon this, its too good! It was terrible about mr Bennet, but I"m glad it put some sort of sense into Kitty and Lydia. Haha, we all know though, that the Bennet girls will all get married, sometime or other.) They're too fun.) Hope you can put up chaps here and there, and thanks again for the wonderful read!
Reshmi Solaris chapter 14 . 3/22/2010
This was quite a delightful story. I wish that you had continued it. It was well written and the story different from others that I had read - though believable all the same. Moreover, it was true to the characters in Austen's novel.
duj chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Nice to see them reaching a better understanding.
duj chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Masterly use of Austen's words to tell your story. Equally impressive, the seamlessness with which you interpolate your own. Did I not know P&P well enough to recognise each phrase or sentence, I could not distinguish between yours and hers.
Taaroko chapter 14 . 12/14/2009
Okay, definitely the best alternate circumstances P&P fic I've ever read, and I think you also get the prize for best emulation of Jane Austen's style. It's pretty much just flawless. The characters' actions make perfect sense according to what they were like in the book, the pacing is the same, and there's lots of lovely humor and teasing and Darcy being adorable. Love it. Here's hoping you'll find the time and inspiration to update again, but thanks for an excellent read anyway if not. Cheers, and merry Christmas!
Mumblebees chapter 14 . 9/16/2009
Fantastic story! I love it! You even use the same type of vernacular as Jane Austen. I hope later on Lizzy and Darcy will get more comfortable around each other. Update!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »