Reviews for Of Faefolk & Fiends
Nakia-Park23 chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
This was awesome I loved all the characters equally well except Morgania she can rot in her mind. But the others are awesome.
Zasha Lavi Knight chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
Oh my gosh, this story is so cute and sad and creepy (Morgaine's punishment was brutal, I loved it) Nivienne is such a cool character, and she's not mary sue at all, which in it's self is a great feat. Keep writing!
myladyswardrobe chapter 18 . 11/28/2008
Wish I'd seen this story earlier - only discovered it recently when it was completed, but very glad I did!

This is a beautiful story. Usually I don't tend to read stories which have a non-Sarah element but this fits so well.

I don't think this is what you intended, but I could see this being a sort of early part of Jareth's life before he ever met Sarah as a runner. But, then you would have to kill off Nivienne to allow Jareth to fall in love with Sarah. In terms of this story, I wouldn't want that to happen whatsoever.

Nivienne is a lovely character - keep her safe! It would break Jareth's heart to lose her! Even without the bonding!

And talking about Jareth - he is still very true to the Labyrinth film character, but you see more of him. He is exactly what I would expect Jareth to be.

All your OC's are brilliant. This is a wonderful story. Please do write a sequel - but do have lots of scenes with Nivienne and Jareth and Nivienne's parents and brothers as well as the Goblin Prince and Princess!

And I love, love, love the references to LOTR elves.
WandererStray chapter 18 . 11/26/2008
Loved it, very cute and fluffy. Their kids sound adorable, too. Ah, I can't wait for the companion piece! Well, guess I'll just have to wait. :sighs: I hate waiting. Keep writing your fantastic stories, I love reading them!
notwritten chapter 18 . 11/26/2008
This was a wonderful ending to your story. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
I have enjoyed this interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
Buffy Sparrow chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
Eternal madness is very fitting. I wouldn't want to be locked in that sort of mind for the rest of eternity, that's for sure.
WandererStray chapter 17 . 11/23/2008
Hm... I'd like to hear about Jareth and the boys. I imagine they get up to all kinds of shenanigans. Love the chapter, eternal madness was definately the way to go. Sad, but it makes the rest of us feel better that she won't be able to do much. Plus... that's just funny. Can't wait to read the next ones!
notwritten chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
Very interesting chapter. Keep smiling. :-)
WandererStray chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
You should make whatever kind of sequal you think works (I'm all for both, though). And great chapter, Jareth was totally cute in this.
Buffy Sparrow chapter 16 . 11/22/2008
Hmm, I think a companion piece would be best. Although it would be quite fun to read about Jareth being throwing into the world of fatherhood.
WandererStray chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
Wow, that song sounds pretty. Well, the Fae won in a spectacular way, now we get to figure out what happens to the sister. I hope they make her rot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Buffy Sparrow chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
A neat new chapter. Can't wait for more.
notwritten chapter 15 . 11/19/2008
Very interesting chapter you have written. Keep smiling. :-)
WandererStray chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
Oh, wow. A human-like Jareth. Kudos on an attention stealing and thrilling chapter. I must say, out of all the Labyrinth stories I've read so far, your Jareth is my favorite. Harsh and an ass, but he's got a sweet side every guy should have. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!