Reviews for Departures
Kitty723 chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Please Continue! Im loving this story,please? Thanks. ;D
Shino159 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
oooh!~ never thought that atobe's plane could crash,... i like the story hope everyone is still alive T_T can't wait for the next chapter~~ ! :)
sugarkitt chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
are u ever going 2 update it? cause i really really want to know what happened to gakuto. i like this story alot, but it's sad, yuushi is soo mean :(
xSadistxFujix chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
I'm loving this story. I'm just hoping my fave characters don't die. So far none but...

And for last chapter's poll. Slash/yaoi/shonen-ai: I LOVE it! Especially for PoT!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I just wanna say the Mizuki and Yuuta part was absolutely awsome! -swoons- And Fuji would definitely enjoy a plane crash. :D
Miracle Angel chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! What happened to silver pair? They're like my absolutely my most favouritest pairing! I won't forgive you if you kill them off!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Er...half-Other...? _ ...I don't exactly like them all dying off in the post-apocalyptic thing, but they ARE interesting...well, okay, fine, as long as Atobe and Jirou are still alive and together at the end, I don't really care what happens...on that note, can I request for AtobexJirou as one of the pairings? Those two are very cute together...XD It's my favorite pairing...that, and I refuse to read fics where those two are paired with other people...as sad as that is...

And the phone call at the end...*shakes head* of all times...
wolfspeaker01 chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Go 'post-apocalyptic type stories'! There are so few of these, or maybe it's just that I'm not looking hard enough.

On the story, great writing. Inui and Yanagi going on and on about their data... Poor Tezuka. So, Atobe couldn't get the call through to his dad because his dad was being told that the plane had crashed? Talk about irony.

Great story! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
speadee chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
My votes:

-I like OCs if they are written well and make sense.

-I prefer heterosexual pairings, and PoT is the only series I can handle gay pairings. If there has to be gay pairings, I prefer the original traditional ones (or ones that make sense), such as Tezuka/Fuji, Golden Pair, Emerald Pair, Ah-Uh Pair, Silver Pair, Dirty Pair, and Platinum Pair. I guess you could say I prefer the canon pairings.

Is "Tortuga Roja " "Code Red" in Spanish? I know "roja" means "red," and Code Red is usually used for fire.

The Rokkaku regulars wouldn't forget people on their team, not even Satoshi. It's fans and rival schools who will forget.

It is like Captain Atobe to get really elaborate with things, even escape plans. He must have ordered many servants to prepare the field, equipment, announcements, and messages. I'm not surprised that he took his team for special activities, such as sky-diving.

Why did he make the Silver Pair's escape door so small? He should know that it isn't big enough for people. I got confused about the balcony and glass window. Did the stairs end at the balcony of another hotel room and they were trying to get in there to find stairs to the 1st floor?

Was Kurumi Ijuuin Kumuri from Episode 134? When she mentioned her sister, was she talking about Narumi?

I thought Akutagawa was the one who sleeps a lot and is hard to wake up, not Marui. I don't think lack of stamina would make someone sleep a lot, and I don't think Marui's stamina is really low.

It is like Sanada to be strict and violent, and Captain Yukimura to make sure others are all right. That's why I don't think he would be the first out. He would make sure his team was safely out before he would go out, especially since it's the captain's duty. I guess all the chaos just messed everything up.

I like how you had Captain Yukimura remind Fuji that they are all in jr. high. It reflects how the RL PoT fans keep forgetting that the characters are in jr. high.

Hiyoshi really ate leaves? I thought many weren't edible, at least before cleaning and cooking. Wouldn't sleeping in mulch make them filthy? Shouldn't they be sleeping in leaves or grass?

I guess Kirihara added some lies and exaggerations about Echizen regarding the camp and games against the American team. Well, that's typical of him. Then Echizen being rude, arrogant, and self-centered is no surprise. However, I don't think the others would listen to him. They, especially Kirihara, and possibly Hiyoshi, would have gotten together and attacked him since it wasn't tennis anymore. Since Echizen is so arrogant, wouldn't he have boasted that he also beat many 3rd years? Actually, they would have seen Echizen beat 3rd years since they watched Seigaku's matches. Besides, Kirihara would know that Echizen didn't just beat 2nd years, because Echizen did beat Kirihara's teammate, Sanada.

Since that group of 4 (Echizen and 2nd years) is full of people with bad personalities (rude, arrogant, self-centered, mean, deceitful, etc.) they will not get along and find themselves in a lot of trouble. That will be a good punishment for them.

You mostly kept them in character, and I like how you showed their characters through what they were doing after landing. It's a good thing most of the doubles pair landed together. Then again, they probably escaped and remained together in the air. You described the relationships of the doubles pairs well, too, except for some mistakes in the Dirty Pair.

First of all, Oshitari is not the pranking type. After their landing, you started off with them in character as individuals and doubles partners, such as caring about each other. However, Oshitari started to become OOC. He is actually calm and won't panic or get violent so easily. This means he would very likely have remained calm in emergencies. If that's the case, he would let the Silver Pair out first before running off. If he didn't he would feel bad, but he wouldn't take it out on Mukahi, especially violently. He might yell, but not physically attack. Well, if he did, you wouldn't panic more and run off. He would calmly figure out what to do. Besides, Mukahi would be dead after all that beating.

It is like Oishi to worry, plan ahead, and start searching for everyone. I guess it has rubbed off on his doubles partner since he also worried and helped with the plans.

Sorry it had taken me forever to read and review. School is just busy.
M3lanch0ly chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
“Very interesting,” Shinji said, “it seems these people are familiar with Echizen-kun as well. It also appears that they've had some very interesting experiences with him in the past, though of course that doesn't really compare to my awful and traumatizing experiences when he took the grip tape that was rightfully mine, because that was the most lame of all.”

Hiyoshi and Kirihara looked at each other again.

“Let's not be friends with him, Hiyoshi-kun.”

“Yes, let's not.”

Somehow, I find this dialogue very amusing. I'll be looking forward to your update, and I would like to see more pairings hints! (Gimme my Tango please XD)
M3lanch0ly chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
HAHAHA XDXD I want MOAR.
M3lanch0ly chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Hehe, I'm anxious to know more!
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
A small thing can really become big... We all love Tezuka. HAHA XD
riyaaanu chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Oh wow.. That was rather intense, Oshitari and Gakuto I mean.. Yuushi snapping out like that, I guess it's understandable, but to pour it on Gakuto like that... It's really sad.

On a lighter note, man! Gotta love the second years! XD Ryoma totally had them whipped. Hiyoshi's and Kirihara's UFO ethusiasm is quite adorable...And the

“Let's be friends, Kirihara-kun.”

“Yes, let's.”

is pure win.. XD
niceasice chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Hi! I have really enjoyed reading your story, and...Yeah. Anyway, thanks for updating, hope to see you soon! Cheers!