Reviews for When the sun won't rise no more
Neko-NightLover chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
if someone adopts it can you please let me know because I love this fanfiction alot
purvy sage chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Wow, bummer that this wasn't finished. But I understand. I too have an unfinished piece. It sits in the back of my mind... always feeling badly about it. But yet can't bring myself to complete it (in my case, complete it again as my files were lost).

Anyway! I was really enjoying this fic. I enjoyed the realistic slant you took... with Naruto truly having a precarious place in the village. Not being able to respond to beating and worrying about his sexual orientation being discovered... and not just for embarassment but for possible execution! I think it's very realistic.

And then how you write Sasuke is great too. I think it's a real challenge to write him in character. I'm a SasuNaruSasu believer! But to get Sasuke to that point... it's quite involved. Because his character, even if gay, has so many other things of higher priority than love.

Anyway, you did a very nice job with getting Sasuke up to speed... to having him show the beginnings of his affections toward Naruto, but only in private.

It's a shame that you aren't finishing this. Has anyone offered to pick it up?

The old man is a true mystery. He's obviously a ninja and clearly very perceptive. My guess is that he is going to use those skills to his advantage and force the boys into a life or death situation that accellerated their relationship. Not sure of the details, but that's how I'd envision it.

And all with Kakshi's watchful eye and Sakura's feisty attitude (you wrote her very well - fan of hers or not, people often make her too soft hearted when in fact she's stubborn, aggressive and brave).

Ok, soooo... thanks for writing I guess. And thanks for reviewing one of my fics ages ago (I was taking a wall down memory lane, liked your review and came to check out your stuff). :-)
Ranshi Ikari chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
o~ *wiggles fingers* Sasuke's got feelings o~

i give you the finger wiggling diesease cuz i favorite ur story!
WolfGiselle chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Wow I like your story too! Love. Hope this can be updated soon but I know how school and the upcoming exams(for me anyway) can get in the way. So update when you can.
MadaMag chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Nice story. Could you update more frequently?
Lady Logos chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
I like this one.. :)
demonsLOver chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
sasuke fell into his trap!please update!
B.A Victoria chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
i don't trust that old man. what is he doing there? I feel really bad that naruto is having a hard time trusting people though. sasuke do something! PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
Broken Amethyst chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
There are a lot of type-o's and grammatical errors but I get the flow of the story and its good.

If you need a beta I'd do it or someone from the site.
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
I love the story!

It's extremely well written and full of emotions. You've done a pretty good editing job and I only found a few spelling/grammar mistakes (but don't we all have those XD)

If anything I'd just add a little detail to give it more depth

It says u haven't updated in while, but I really hope you do soon! DON'T GIVE UP ON THE STORY! T-T

Also, the paragraph on your profile is absolutely inspiring! I'm really sorry that you were depressed (I know how that feels) but I'm glad you've found the good in people! It's amazing how well you can convey that feeling of hope with your words. :D

Well, that's all for now.

~VampireGaaraCheesepuffs~

~Everything you love in ONE PenName~
milkchocolatehot64 chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
COOL! CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT CH(S)!
MasochistandSadist chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Masochist: I liked it alot! it's a side of naruto most people ignore and that's my favorite part of him, besides a very, very few speeling probs it's very good.

Sadist:...finish it so I can read more.
narutoisuke chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
aw so cute hehe
YukiSuki92 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting. Kind of sad though. Will there be a happy ending?
xNeTsUx chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Sounds good. I'm waiting for your next chapter