Reviews for Last Goodbye
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Kul
Holmesz chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow I was nearly had a waterfall in my eyes! So sad!

AKA Great tearjerking story!

I bowdown to tey!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was certainly different. Interesting. Something to think about.
AliciaCullen1901 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
god that was so freakin sad
FrogKaos chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Heartbreaking and yet so fucking delicious. Amazing job.
HopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
PLease right more! i have to know what happens to edward when he finds out she's gone, and what she thinks about whenshe leaves. Please. this is really good!
edwardandtwilightrock101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
make a sequal

make a sequal

please
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
of lord isn't this a charming story? normally i don't enjoy sad stories but this was pretty good i think u should continue it into a long story not just a one-shot
LoraineSouza chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
wow very nice!
Missy chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
If this was an AU story, I would give congrats on the angst and stuff. However, I did not see an AU tag and so I must point out ... vampires in Stephanie Meyer's world don't sleep. So, Bella slipping out while Edward was overcome with exhaustion after a tumble in the hay is quite OOC.
NinjaDeeLee chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
It was sad...but I loved it. You Have to make a sequel or something!
ChloeNine chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow, that was good. Are you considering turning it into a longer story?
cullenitis chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
u should continue this! it's really good!
DelilahTCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
aww that was so sad.

i like it tho it was super cool

angesty but very awesome

i never thot of this idea

or read another story like this

thats why i realy like it

very orginal

i bow down to you...hah

PEACE Delilah
Bre-dust2dust34 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh for gawd's sake! First, the angst! I loved the angst, it was beautiful, so lovely and holy crap, what the hell did Edward do to stand Bella up on their freaking wedding day? *sigh* But I really loved reading a story where Edward isn't the most perfect man alive, those stories far outweight these types. And second... a sequel? *lol* Please? I love the angst, because it always leads to fabulous, happy endings! Well, most of the time, so... sequel? Other than that, excellent story, very nicely written for how short it was and you captured their desperation and pain very nicely.