Reviews for Delusional
Hahahahahaha! I loved this! House is hilarious, and the plot was really good! And the story being well written was just icing on the cake. :] Thank you for persevering and completing the story! It was such a pleasure to read. *-)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 23 . 9/12
Very nice take on the House/DP crossover. An excellent reveal and good character interaction although the ending seemed a bit rushed. Overall, definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing and posting!
ElizabethBathog chapter 23 . 8/24
This story was AWESOME! It made me feel many emotions! Good work! :D
dianne.gonzalez512 chapter 2 . 8/14
This is such a cool fanfic! :)
OverlordChocolate chapter 4 . 5/9
I neeed more
Winwardiumlevios chapter 1 . 4/13
thank you for not forget us, we never forget you. And thank you for finish the history, i never forget the best line ever! "Welcome to my delusion"
Weshney chapter 22 . 4/5
Okay, just because I read my review and noticed it said guest I was like well crap now that seems like I was just some person who found your story yesterday. I just spent five minutes remembering my login so that I could show I did in fact start following this story at like chapter 5. XD So you've had my attention for years, along with your other adoring fans. Just sayin'.
Woooo! Super kudos for finishing! And extra fattening sauce for making it actually happen in a way that was realistic. I really enjoyed the story, thank you for finishing it.
Wilona Riva chapter 23 . 3/31
House is hilarious as always.
Pity Party AND Tag, you're it? Melanie Martinez senses are tingling
MsFrizzle chapter 23 . 2/9
I commend you for sticking through and finishing this story which is no small feat considering the unfinished stories I've let sit fallow way, way too long.

It does seem like a House thing to put the drug in lip gloss to have Sam administer it. It must be very potent for such a small amount to have such powerful effect. I guess it doesn't affect humans or Sam would have been in trouble. I admit that I would have liked to know how the medication works. That would be the sort of thing that would have shown up in a House episode.

I laughed at the ending lines.
Motherofthehorde chapter 23 . 2/3
Good story.
Thanks for sticking to it and writting it.
Motherofthehorde
Ciestess84 chapter 23 . 2/1
Yay! That was awesome!
... And, yeah, I don't know what else to say, other than that that was awesome...
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 23 . 2/1
It's been a great seven years! Good job!
Donteatacowman chapter 23 . 2/1
Wow, was I surprised to see an alert for this fic in my inbox. Complete after 8 years, is that some kind of record on FF net? Most writers abandon their fic forever; I appreciate that you actually finished it, and really satisfyingly, too! I had to stay up until 5:30 AM for this but it was worth it. x_X Though forgive me if I'm not as wordy of a reviewer as this awesome fic deserves.

You got everyone's voice down pat, and even despite the length of time between publishing and completion, it reads like a single cohesive fic. The plot was engaging, with enough mystery and reveals and emotion to keep roping us in until the end. Love it! Thank you so much for finishing!