Reviews for Delusional
oochya chapter 21 . 4/12
Okay, so it has been a year now since you're last update. Are you still planning on continuing this? It was a lot of fun reading this, but it feels like you've forgotten about us. You haven't, right?
bibliophilea chapter 21 . 2/28
This is fantastic! Some parts seemed a bit less credible than others, because but overall, you got their characters right, and the dialogue was spot-on! I look forward to the next installment, however long it takes to build it to your satisfaction!
TomgirlBre chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
SOON MY ASS! :d

Seriously though please update. You're killin me here!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
This story just gets better each chapter I read.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Now that is how you write a reveal chapter.
Baby Porcupine chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
(Can't login for some reason)

Freakshow has bouncy balls... with his face on them? That's what stuck out at me the most about this chapter (though the kiss was awesome, too). He has bouncy balls. And, even if he does, how the heck did House get one?
RandomCitizen chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
Here we go...!
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
love it! can't wait! :D
Invader Johnny chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Well Danny got some brief happiness, excellent!

Invader JohnnySigning Off.
amiraphantom chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Thank you so much for updating your story. I seriously thought that you weren't going to. Your story is awesome and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
Given House's penchant for manipulation and love of all things soap opera, I'm guessing it's a placebo. Something he can lord over Danny as proof that he is a sack of meat (more or less) ruled by hormones and predictable, controllable chemical reactions in a lumpy organ of wrinkly grey neurons.
Secret Time Lord chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Ah dammit. I really like your story, but Sam? Really? She seems so out of character, let alone... ugh. I don't think you could imagine how flippin happy I was when I found your story, but for the love of all thats good WHY did you have to use Sam?
DarkShell chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
Bat mobile XD And tights. This is awesome, lol.
This story's like watching an episode of House and one of those Danny Phantom double episodes at the same time. All of the characters feel so RIGHT. Great job!
Southern Hearts chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
I love this story! You've got me hooked, can't wait to read more!
KrystalINSANEGirl chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
love the story! it is great so far and really can't wait for the next chapter. :) i hope you update soon i need to know what happens next!