Reviews for Delusional
Secret.Identities chapter 4 . 5/29
lol no Sam, House is like that to EVERYONE. Haha.
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 5/29
Love that "The abnormal kind" scene. Clicking that next button now...
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 5/29
Nice premise. Excited to read the rest. And it's complete! Amazing!
Great House/Danny interaction, too.
ShiraCr18 chapter 23 . 1/26
Amazing fanfic!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Hahahahahaha! I loved this! House is hilarious, and the plot was really good! And the story being well written was just icing on the cake. :] Thank you for persevering and completing the story! It was such a pleasure to read. *-)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 23 . 9/12/2016
Very nice take on the House/DP crossover. An excellent reveal and good character interaction although the ending seemed a bit rushed. Overall, definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing and posting!
ElizabethBathog chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
This story was AWESOME! It made me feel many emotions! Good work! :D
Canary512 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
This is such a cool fanfic! :)
OverlordChocolate chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
I neeed more
Winwardiumlevios chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
thank you for not forget us, we never forget you. And thank you for finish the history, i never forget the best line ever! "Welcome to my delusion"
Weshney chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
Okay, just because I read my review and noticed it said guest I was like well crap now that seems like I was just some person who found your story yesterday. I just spent five minutes remembering my login so that I could show I did in fact start following this story at like chapter 5. XD So you've had my attention for years, along with your other adoring fans. Just sayin'.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
Woooo! Super kudos for finishing! And extra fattening sauce for making it actually happen in a way that was realistic. I really enjoyed the story, thank you for finishing it.
Wilona Riva chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
House is hilarious as always.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Pity Party AND Tag, you're it? Melanie Martinez senses are tingling
MsFrizzle chapter 23 . 2/9/2016
I commend you for sticking through and finishing this story which is no small feat considering the unfinished stories I've let sit fallow way, way too long.

It does seem like a House thing to put the drug in lip gloss to have Sam administer it. It must be very potent for such a small amount to have such powerful effect. I guess it doesn't affect humans or Sam would have been in trouble. I admit that I would have liked to know how the medication works. That would be the sort of thing that would have shown up in a House episode.

I laughed at the ending lines.