Reviews for Delusional
nequam-tenshi chapter 23 . 2/6
I added an alert to this story on January 21, 2011; can't believe it took me over 7 years to add this story to my favorites! T.T Regardless, I get the chance to re-read your story again! It took me 1 hour, 8 minutes, 39 seconds, and 722 milliseconds to read all 23 chapters.

A typo in "It might be a risk, but at this point anything will do a better job of slowing him down compared to you,"." and a spelling error (waste - waist) in "He brought the gun arm close to his new hostage's face, while the other snaked around her waste, trapping her in his steel grasp." in chapter 10. A missing quotation mark in chapter 18 in "Phantom not being here..."

I forgot how much I love the way you write Danny's and House's snark! Is the green bat fake-tattoo under the control of Freakshow? Nailed it! Was there a breaking the fourth wall moment by House in chapter 6? I love it when Danny said, "Well, welcome to my delusion.;" it reminded me of Katniss saying, "Thank you for your consideration." I think the kid in the cancer ward must be excited for Danny Phantom to be visiting the hospital! Love the moment about the not-fake-out-make-out! Danny said he loved Sam in 18! *Fangirling* In 20, did Plasmius blast the robotic tick out of Danny? The moment between Plasmius/Vlad and Maddie was somewhat bittersweet. She is one of his obsessions and he's floundering in talking to her like a schoolboy. I was really expecting Dani to appear... oh well. Great ending with the invisible kiss and Tucker being fake-annoyed by them. I wonder how Cuddy felt about her team being missing for 2 weeks? Did they tell her they were leaving cross-country for a runaway patient?

I love you writing House, despite his convoluted ways, being the voice of reason and emotional support for Danny regarding his powers and family! Excuse me while I go cry for that and the awesomeness of your story Cam.

Review #643 and Favorite #664.
Secret.Identities chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
lol no Sam, House is like that to EVERYONE. Haha.
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
Love that "The abnormal kind" scene. Clicking that next button now...
Secret.Identities chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Nice premise. Excited to read the rest. And it's complete! Amazing!
Great House/Danny interaction, too.
ShiraCr18 chapter 23 . 1/26/2017
Amazing fanfic!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2016
Hahahahahaha! I loved this! House is hilarious, and the plot was really good! And the story being well written was just icing on the cake. :] Thank you for persevering and completing the story! It was such a pleasure to read. *-)
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 23 . 9/12/2016
Very nice take on the House/DP crossover. An excellent reveal and good character interaction although the ending seemed a bit rushed. Overall, definitely worth reading. Thank you for writing and posting!
ElizabethBathog chapter 23 . 8/24/2016
This story was AWESOME! It made me feel many emotions! Good work! :D
Canary512 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
This is such a cool fanfic! :)
OverlordChocolate chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
I neeed more
Winwardiumlevios chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
thank you for not forget us, we never forget you. And thank you for finish the history, i never forget the best line ever! "Welcome to my delusion"
Weshney chapter 22 . 4/5/2016
Okay, just because I read my review and noticed it said guest I was like well crap now that seems like I was just some person who found your story yesterday. I just spent five minutes remembering my login so that I could show I did in fact start following this story at like chapter 5. XD So you've had my attention for years, along with your other adoring fans. Just sayin'.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
Woooo! Super kudos for finishing! And extra fattening sauce for making it actually happen in a way that was realistic. I really enjoyed the story, thank you for finishing it.
Wilona Riva chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
House is hilarious as always.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/28/2016