Reviews for You Failed
BackbittenAmbrosia chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Why is it that I can picture the CSM at one point just taking a log drag of his cigarette at the beginning, while he aims a rifle at Krycek's head, then he puts out the cigarette and puts the gun away and shakes his head. I think that there are moments when he truly regrets his life, and what all it's done to his son. I wish that Marita wouldn't feel embarrassed or uncomfortable with Jeffrey, but she has reason to be, right?It hurts my that Marita doesn't want to tell anyone the news. I mean you can really see how she is struggling to do so with Spender. Is it shame that has brought that upon her, or is it something else? I want to give that poor woman a hug for all that she has been though. I really do want you to write another chapter for this, because the story is not over yet. As Marita says, "Nothing ever dies". x3 This story must live on. There must be a sequel now that you have improved on everything! PLEASE WRITE MORE ;A:
BackbittenAmbrosia chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I love that you called this the 'Missing Scene'. It just sounds so perfect, especially for this show. I can just see Jeffrey's father taking a drag of his cigarette whilst he watches the two, just waiting to lift that companion sniper's gun of his. That might be just me, but that's what I see him doing. I'm rambling, but holy shit, you write them well. I cannot compliment you enough on keeping them in character (something which most fic writers fail to do). Poor Alex. , I felt bad for him when he lost his arm, and damn what a painful way to get it cut off. I can understand why he would always have the memory of it. It's something that haunts a person to their grave. Once more, you've presented me with another brilliant piece of writing. Next time, should you need another BETA tester, I will be here of course. 3 Your writing truly evokes such frightening and wonderful images in my mind, it's amazing!
BackbittenAmbrosia chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Anja, you write 1000000xs better than me, and I actually speak English. You have a way with words, and of captivating your audience. You would be a marvelous writer for the side X Files books, I truly think you would be. Perhaps pre-Scully/Mulder when it was Diana and Fox? Even though I still dislike her character (maybe it's because of her face), I do appreciate what she did for Mulder. I know that without her he would not be alive still. You wrote each character perfectly, I could actually see this happening in the show! I hope that you will write more for The X Files soon. It makes me happy when you do! The ending is perfect. It's like a punctuation mark at the end of the sentence. It leaves you wanting to know even more, because you can't seen to get enough. Poor Jeffrey, though. He always hurts my soul for some reason.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
A great story. Very good.