Reviews for Can't Tell
radioactiveNonconformist chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Pure masterpiece, amazing. I loved it and the style you wrote it in.
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
There are some fics that cannot be put into words any more than as they were originally written. Nothing can be said about these stories save inconsequential and pointless words like wow, damn, and the like. And really, you can only read them and be in awe of them, moved by them, and wonder at them. This is definitely one of those rare and beautiful pieces. Bravo.
Moldy Socks. Attack chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow. Thats all I have to say. That was absolutly amazing. I really enjoyed how you did this through Matt's POV and didn't have to relie on a discription of the actually event. The same goes for the Mello Near confrontation. I thought the second hand acounts, inferences, and mention of the longterm effects this had on Matt were brillent. Also being the rabid L fangirl I am, I love how you portrayed him.
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I love the story and the style of writing. :)

It's so different. ;P

I think I might try it some time. XD
miyabi-sama chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
seriously, this was amazing. I felt like I wouldn't have the patience to read it with the one-word-sentences, but halfway through I was crying! seriously, tears and sobbing too! ö_ö''
BeyondTheBirthdayParty chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow! This was a great fanfic, I really thought the characters were believable. The way of describing dialogue was really unique and I got a good idea of how it sounded. Good job with it!
Chronometrist chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Oh, this is such a great story.

I really love the unique style, it really gets you into his mind.

LethalxRose chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
THis was good. Really good actually. At first, I wasn't too sure If i liked this different style of writing. It seemed almost lazy to me? lol sorry. But as soon as I continued reading I loved it. It's very unique and I think I may try something like this eventually? haha. Uh, you captured the reality in this perfectly. Well, I really enhoyed reading the story. Great job !
knighted lioness chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
it is simply ridiculous that this story hasn't gotten more reviewers, i thought it was really unique and fascinating! near's actions are obviously a bit out of character for him, but other than that, i really enjoyed your portrayal of matt, mello and L. also, the choppy writing style was very interesting and really made the fic suspenseful and insightful at the same time. good job!
Ppandarr chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I really enjoyed reading this! Don't even care about the OOC-ness (only Near's dark side that is :D)

Loved it so much, the writing style took effort to read at first, but got used it quick and loved the story.

It was interesting to read it that way!

It was cute at the end!