Reviews for AZ NS
animebutterfly chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
What a great chapter! I loved it a lot!
uzukun7 chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
thats a great set of stories there. i really love the way theyve interacted in them with their clumsiness, awkwardness, and sweet moments. in either case i hope you update soon. laterz
xlissas chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
Aww! These are so adorable! AH! Keep up the great work!
animebutterfly chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
So funne! lulz:) Nice chappy! Now go on forth with the next chappy please! XD
WarmasterCain55 chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
This chapter was great. I kept on laughing althoughout reading it.
animebutterfly chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
ah! So cute! I absolutely love this! Please hurry with the next chappy!
iCopy chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Oh LOL. Good job Chippy-chan! ;D

Poor Sakura, she'll get over the denial, I'm sure of it. ;
Nuitari chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Hey that was pretty good. Very funny in some points and nice kissing scene! :D Waiting for the 'E' part...
nadini chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
First review goes to me! muahahahaha , probably, i keel someone if it don't -.-

im glad you continued from 'couch' i though you was gonna make a completely other drable..

The hug scene, and the necklace scene were adorable, Karin and Ino did their part well, karin should be more vocal though, still very good..

The kiss scene was just hawt incarnated, :drool

You did an awesome job thar..

and oh yes, sakura is in denial all the way, we just have to wait for her to get outa the stage :LOS

now take a break cuz ya made 4 chapters in a few days, i want you to rest and get even better ideas, or i neuter Nuitari :C

just you wait :pek
nadini chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
ye are getting better and better at this my friend, sakura did act a bit bitchy here, but i luv her anyway cake anyday of the week ;D
Nuitari chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Wow that was very good and sexy :D Certainly your version of the omake is way better than the one in the anime. I'm glad you chose the 'couch' and not the 'cake'. Waiting for the next one...
Sceloglaux chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
I really like your story! It's nice. I can't wait for the next chapter! .

Well, I'm not so sure if Sai can understand so much of other's feelings XD
nadini chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
chippy-chan! what cute NS drabbles!

u update soon or i keel you, :C and steal your mortal soul nao!

fav'd btw:d
Nuitari chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
These 2 chapters were cute. Update when you can!
zaisuro chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw, that was a cute little one-shot. Its about time that Sakura came around, and the ending was a little funny as well. I ant wait for the next letter. _