Reviews for Petals Scattered
Dragish chapter 1 . 4/17
Just read all 3 of these in series. I enjoyed it alot but I have to wonder, why did Angelous still turn and give such a hard time if both the warning delivered and Buffy buffed.
rose chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this series! I hope you are willing to continue it, it is wonderful!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 4/2
Once again: hilarious and amusing in all the right ways. Anybody who recommends you definitely has the right idea. I am happy to be able to say I have read some of your works (which, I am suddenly reminded of the anime Dog & Scissors. There's an author there who writes just about any genre, with just about any idea, who writes amazing books, a good number thicker than a compilation of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy in one book. They're a true inspiration to many characters in the show. Of course, I haven't seen all too much of the show, but that's the impression that I have from what I've seen. Her name is Akiyama Shinobu. Penname, anyway. Birth name: Kirihime Natsuno. I wonder what those 2 names mean, translated from Japanese to American English? *shrug* You're a lot like her in my view. Amazing writer that can seemingly do anything, and make it good.).

Anyway, I should probably go to sleep now. Too excited reading your stuff, so I'm up 3 hours past bedtime. *sheepish smile* See ya next chapter! :)
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I was sad when I didn't see any continuations to this. This looks quite beautiful, and I'd love to see more of it.
Luriko-Ysabeth chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Ooh, this is fun (and a fitting sequel to the first two). More Kendra is always nice, and Buffy in Seireitei... the phone call reminded me of the saying "home is where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in," and then all the stuff with Eleventh Division just made me envision the casts of all the other supernatural shounen manga I've read sitting back with bags of seaweed crisps and watching the fun.

Dare one hope that, now that _Embers_ is finished, you might revisit this universe? It strikes me that Giles might be an excellent older male influence or even role model for Ishida, for example...
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Would of been cool if she Buffy could of met Starrk, you know, without dieing outright on the spot. They're both aligned with wolves...perhaps he's somehow a Dire Wolf as well? The first meeting of Dire Wolves in a LONG time...there would either be lotsa blood or adorable cuddling.

Very moving series of fic's, this is my 3rd read through I think. The whole theme of never giving ground to evil is quite inspiring. Also Ukitake is a total badass. Infact you give a lot more depth to characters like Zaraki and Shunsui and others. Your portrayal of 11th Division is especially a hoot.
alethiophile chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This thing is wonderful. I could wish it would be continued.
Thaliran chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I like this trio of "one shots" are you going to make more, hope so
cabale chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Reqlly good stories
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Most impressive. I really like the name of her zanpakuto too. I also think a claymore suits her. Pity the baddies when she gets back... I hope Ukitake adopts her. I'm glad he had fun. I love the moments between him and his shield brother.

Hmm. Don't think there's a story after this one. Still, loved every moment.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
yeah, this way it worked so much better for all involved and not directly involved than if she just ran to LA, we saw how THAT went in canon

heh, would you write a next part with all that happened in Bleach?
Princess Schatje Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ok, I have a confession to make that might make my fiancé kinda angry but to hell with that. I think I love you.

Just. Wow. Holy - guh.

It started with Thorns. That had me cackling and wiping my eyes and on the edge of my seat and it's simply and utterly one of the most amazing stories I've read.

And so, I go nosing through your profile. And I find a few more things that sound oh-so intriguing.

And I read some of them.

And I'm cackling and nearly about to burst wondering what will happen now - and HOLY BANANA you can pull off a Bleach/BtVS cross! Do you have any idea how /awesome/ that makes you! I mean, Holy Carrots.

(And yes, I'm swearing by fruit and vege. Trying to start a new trend, may let you know how it goes...)

But, seriously. I'm too busy being stuck in fangirl mode to even try to be able to analyse, but damnit, I don't even want to. Just sit back and enjoy the epicness.

I want more.

Damnit, stupid work in the morning...

I'll be watching, and reading, and probebe bouncing like I'm on crack when I should be working.

Really - love. Just - Wow. *bows*
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i"Well… could be that during that whole throw-down with Aizen, the old man had to show off some," Zaraki said with relish. "And while nobody withproper manners in Soul Society likes to talk about youkai much - gives Yamamoto-Genryuusai ulcers - could be you're looking at the guys who helped Captain Ukitake figure out just how far he could push it, to set up something the Espada would never forget."/

If you ever wrote that fight with Aizen, I would totally read and favorite it and love it iforever/i. Fabulous work.
Litlakatla chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I have read this story three times already and I absolutely love it. Thank you for writing this! :)
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Dang, I love your stories, and your awesome dialogue.

Screaming like a banshee, Yumichika attacked.

The resulting brawl was short, bloody, and almost entirely one-sided. Buffy crumpled, still gripping her sword. Yumichika-

Had one moment to smirk in victory, before blood gushed from the side of his throat and Ikkaku grabbed him with a yell.

Shunsui blinked. "She tried to take his head off."

"Standard Slayer tactic for anything you're not quite sure how to kill," Juushirou stated evenly. "She knew she'd only get one shot."

Brilliant!

"No weapons, no friends, no hope," Buffy quoted. "Take all that away, and what's left?" The Slayer straightened her head, and looked Juushirou in the eye. "I told him, me."

"And then you kicked his ass." Zaraki nodded, visible eye alight with savage glee. "You keeping this one, Ukitake? 'Cause if you're not, I want her."

"Uh-huh!" Yachirou smiled proudly at her. "No wimps in Eleventh!"

Zaraki would want her.

Tilting his head, Zaraki let Buffy see him studying her. "People got a problem with somebody who likes killing?" Seemed like that was going around. Ichigo'd needed a good thrashing before he went all-out the first time, that was sure.

"I kind of have a problem with it," Buffy said gingerly.

"Get over it," Zaraki advised. "You'll live longer. And have a hell of a lot more fun."

Green eyes narrowed skeptically. "What, not going to give me the 'Slaying is a noble duty' line?"

"Some mystical weirdness tags you as the demon, and you're supposed to be all solemn an' serious about it?" Zaraki tugged on his ragged haori. "Least I knew what I was getting into when I killed this guy. Though nobody clued me in on the paperwork."

I have to tell you, I love all the stories you've written, and simply love the way you've done your crossovers. Bravo for what you've done so far, and good luck for your work in the future.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »