Reviews for I Want You Instead
child who is cool chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
This story ended perfect. hope you write stories more like this
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 3/9/2009
Great ending. Excellent job with all the characters; Jimmy made both a mature and romantic decision here.

Keep the good writing.
Rockthis chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
For some reason, this fic reminded me of that jerk bachelor. I really did like it though. Thanks for finishing it up, and I'm glad Jimmy gave her a second chance. :)
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
Ohh. I loved this. It was an awesome way to end it. Nice job.
usless chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
dont read this you will kiss your true love you will get married and if you dont pass this this on you will go crazy in two days and the thing is this works
Freehugs41 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I loved this chapter (can't wait for the next...)

the-one-and-only-joker chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
oh damn, i'm really happy you updated! i hope you post the new chapter soon!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
what a cliffhanger! ...continue soon
child who is cool chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
this chapter was great really. i hope you update soon
crazybluephantom chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Great Chapter!

Can't Wait for the update!
Pumpernickel Muffin chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I freakin' loved this chapter!

I liked the whole fight scene, followed by Nick actually deciding that Cindy would be better with Jimmy, and telling the gang to help it happen. I think you're portraying Nick very well. I like how he's in a realistic light, but still positive. Most people just make him some kind of asshole, but you didn't do that here and I thought that was pretty awesome.

I did find one typo, though:

“You might finally be able to get passed this.”

Just change "passed" to "past" and you're done.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Great chapter. Nick is particularly well written here.

Keep the good writing.
Laughing-like-Bells chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Still liking it! :D Update soon!

Your friend,

Snazzo chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Very nicely done! Very nice emotions and a lot of drama.

-Sometimes people write a bit too much drama, but this seems to be right on the mark.

That Cindy! What a goofball! How could she do such a thing?

RedGem, I know most folks just say "Great Story" but I will offer two suggestions, at the risk of offending you.

I believe when Nick hit Jimmy, you actually have "Something HIS Jimmy." His instead of hit. Just a typo, but it is a whopping difference.

And when the man comes up and stops the fight, I think you should identify him. It sure doesn't sound like Principal Willoughby, but it could be Couch Gruber. Just saying "A large man" doesn't make much sense - what's a large man doing at school?

Just nit picking - it is an excellent story so far and I'm eager to see how it ends. Such passion! In the story and in the writing.
Laughing-like-Bells chapter 3 . 1/23/2009