Reviews for I Want You Instead
guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
damn that it IS on the steamy side, i never thought id be reading something like this in the jimmy neutron section but hey, it's a great story thus far, i like it, just finding it hard to imagine jimmy and cindy like this, if it wasnt them this would be an even better story if yoiu get me. please update soon though, like really soon hehe
DarkPrincess13014 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
omg..that was so sweet! i love this story so far please continue soon!
Snazzo chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wowsers! Very romantic and -er- a bit on the steamy side too!

-Then again, snogging is fun. I know I'm in the Jimmy Neutron section, not Harry Potter, but "snogging" is a funny word.

-Still, lovely hesitation and uncertainty. I just loved Jimmy saying "I've been thinking about you in ways that I find embarrasing." That's the way to tell a girl your true feelings!

-And poor Nick, he didn't know what the heck was going on. "What's that smell?" "Shoe barf. Sorry."

-Hm, it does look like Cindy and Jimmy have a problem!
Rockthis chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I've loved every single one of your fan fictions, so when I saw that you had a new one I was really excited about it. I love where this is going and hope you update soon!
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
wow really good i liked it update soon
Sailorjj07 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This was really good, but I have to tell you: THIS IS NOT A K.

I would NOT let my kid read this story because of how often sex has been mentioned in this first chapter. I loved it, but you should really think about changing your rating. Cause it just isn't K.

*Sailorjj*
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Okay, here's the deal, this is like half the story, well it seems like it, and it dosn't really have much of a plot. I mean, there barely is any plot line visible. It seems like a one-shot to me. Just saying. Other than that, you are an amazing writer and it is a very well-written story. Good Job on that! Please Update, I want to see what's next...
WaterbendingBabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This is soo amazing! Write more please!
mysteryman2000 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
good fic
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Very good start. Great job with the dialogues and description.

Cindy puking on Nick... priceless.

If replying please do it via e-mail. My server is failing. Thanks.

Keep the good writing.
Katia11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I've missed your work. Wonderfully breathtaking. :) Yay.

Smiles. Continue soon!

Just a fellow writer..
goryujin chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I must say in a little intrigue about was going to happen next, I found a few spelling errors, just if you want to check on then, hope the see the update soon.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 10/5/2008