Reviews for A Tomato and a Punch in the Face
Comycatdarkangle chapter 1 . 5/5
I am not a fan of yaoi, but I still thought this was good. I like the first parts. I was laughing so hard! I'm not going to judge the rest though. Good job!
Julia chapter 1 . 1/25
Not enough man sex
Ainsley chapter 1 . 1/25
I have a tomato fetish so I love this story :)
YUNHOHOLIC chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
This was so sweet , fluffy and fun to read ... my idiotic lovely ninja ... can't get enough of them
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
to any Narusasu haters who may have read the comments; If they look like they wanna kill each other... it's love. If they keep glaring at each other... they wanna fuck. if they like to beat each other in contests... they like to beat each other in bed!
SIMPLE FUJOUSHI FANGIRL LOGIC !

XDDDDD
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Gah I love how chronological it was and the progression of the presents for sure! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
*giggles*
Suits them, all right.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Cute story
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
They give the best birthday presents
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
What a pleasant surprise! I wasn't sure if the story was going to go that route in the end but I appreciated it nonetheless! I even liked the line about Sasuke gently caressing the tomato. Lol! I agree with Naruto that his 'bad guy' outfit was ridiculous and I would have gladly helped him shred it (of course getting a peek at Sasuke is always an added bonus!). Love the playful banter you always incorporate into your writing!
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Awww, I found this very, very cute! I mean, leaving the last part out, that is. I think the ending was a little unfitting and 't that kinda like r*pe? But I loved all of the other little presents they made for each other! And the tomatoes! XD Priceless! Your writing style is so good! ;-; Especially in the comedy genre! I came here through that Akatsuki number-10 fiction. Thanks for writing!
Jouami chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Bleh. Tomatoes.
Colbie Caprice chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I loved it :) It was funny!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/20/2013