Reviews for Like Eve and the Apple
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That... was very pretty. I love stories like these that are just pretty. Because Jess and Rory can be so, so pretty.

So, thanks.

-Eve
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Very nice! I love the simplicity, it cuts right to the truth. Feels right, too.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
perfect. perfect!
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Aw! That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read! I love the ending, love, love, LOVE it! I always thought she would go back to Jess after the finale, I just wasn't sure how. Thank you so, so much!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Wow... you totally captured Rory's character perfectly. Absolutely perfectly.
RoryReneeMercedees chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
omg! it was amazing! described rory and jess so well

keep writing
singsongsung chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aw.

That was sweet.
Djux chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Really good and well written. But it would have been even better if you would have put the scene where he tells her he wrote a book :) .. but awesome job! loved the ending with the love, Jess part ..
Isn'tItGoodNorwegianWood chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I absolutely loved it! The chapter was amazing alone but could also be great if you went on. You write very well.
dirao chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I really really enjoyed this piece. I'm just sad you spent such a long par of the fic rehashing the older parts of the R/J relationship and so little on your original stuff. I look forward to reading more stories by you, you have great instinct and an ease for description. I'm just curious to see how you veer off into original plotlines.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
good story
Emma chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw, shucks! That was one heart-warming one shot. Really enjoyed this, thank you.
rizandace chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ok, before I rant about your awesome story... I want cookies, cuz on your profile it says ""So we have pretty sex, trashy sex, sex in French, and sex in a car on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean." -Mizuki, Emiko,Amaya, and Sayuri (cookies go to the person who figures out the last one)"

and the boat thing is totally from Middlesex, right? i read that book :))

ok, on to story... so so incredible. i love that you didn't end it all cheesy cuz that's kinda lame. it was the poifect ending. also, best jack sparrow quote: "Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. You never know when they'll do somehing completely...stupid."

always thought that. oh, and the fred and george quote... that makes me cry cuz now there's no fred for george to be hilarious with... sniff sniff.

any ways, sorry for my review being the length of a short novel. until next time...

Dani