Reviews for time flies, time dies
Lenore91 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow. I'm speechless.

This is wonderful. Really, amazing. You captured the mood of the character and I'm amazed with the depth of this piece. You have all my respect and it is well deserved.

Just amazing. Splendid. Brilliant.
MagykjayEmmax chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Love it. Really.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
i hate you!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow. I rarely read stories where death is certain (funny, considering I'm working on one like that for Harry Potter...), but this fic is...amazing. I really don't have many words to describe this sweet and tragic fanfic, but you did a fantastic job, KLC. Write more for them, because we don't have near enough (I just did a search for them and four of them were just my oneshots with them!).

Just...pure, sweet...ashes. :)

waterlit chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
i'm glad i came across this fic. it's so moving and whatnot. and i absolutely love the writing style you used here. the repetition was great, and ohh well i'm not good with giving smart-sounding reviews, but thanks for writing this (:
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That' sad! I love it to pieces! I've never really thought of the pairing KandaMiranda (it rhymes!) before, but I like how it works like this. It was so good. And that's an excellent point about Miranda: she really doesn't have a purpose after the war. Once she's finished being an exorcist, it's back to being useless and failing at everything she does. I certainly wouldn't want to return to that either. :( And her Innocence really is cruel to her. I've always thought she had it so hard. Well, you said it best. Imitation of borrowed time, and all that. It's always been so hard on her, from the very first time she used it with Allen and Lenalee. Especially Anita's ship, because people died. It's so sad... And I don't know why I'm telling you all this, because you clearly know it already. :D

Anyway, excellent, excellent job! I enjoyed it immensely. So sad.

Sweet Scrifice chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Really tragic but really awesome. A really realistiv view of how things go on war. I love it!
Gemmifer chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I love the first sentence. It draws one right in, it's so beautiful and... bitter.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Heart-breaking and just beautifully written. Love it.
KibaCanLickMe chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was just so heart breakingly sad. If I wasn't at work I would have cried.
FireyFlames chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
(sighs) Lovely. Drew me straight in. Great Miranda x Kanda oneshot. Thanks for contributing to the fandom. :3
DASEIN chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
kanda and miranda are my two favorite characters... so I have to like the pairing, of course! :)

this is really a wonderful story... even though they don't really interact in canon, this is believable.
dandelions in a vase chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh, dear lord.

I didn't think it was even POSSIBLE. A beautiful story about a pairing like this. In fact, I didn't even consider KandaMiranda. It may have been a glancing thought, but I passed it as "ridiculous" within seconds.

But man. Oh man. I'm freakin' crying. Your use of words, the emotion, the pace, just everything is amazing. I can actually imagine this whole story running like a movie in my head. And believe me, it is one tearjerking movie. I'd buy as many tickets as possible and watch it over and over again. Much like how I can't stop reading this fic. Over and over and over again. Especially the one scene where he says her name.

Thank you, you've really made me more openminded by writing this fic. I now find a pairing I found ridiculous as beautiful, just because you wrote this so wonderfully. I'll be looking forward to more of your work, you can be sure of that.
Novelist Pup chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I rushed to review this so fast I sprained my wrist.

I'm in, uh, well, quite a lot of pain, but this is okay, because I deserve it for not reading this on the day it was published.

I wonder, is this an ability from some omnipotent force granted onto you? Because it would make an abnormal amount of sense. :D

Thank you for writing. :D
conspiredfate chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Beautiful and heart-wrenching at the same time...

I love your style of writing too. Very powerful.