Reviews for Incredulity
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I like how this was told from Azazel's POV. I haven't really seen that done before.

-Kai
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very cool.
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Very cool.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so badass. I've read it probably 3 or 4 times in the last six months, and every time it gives me goosebumps. Amazing job.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
akuma-river chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awesome.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*faints*

*slowly wakes and rubs head from falling*

I think I love you! fantastic work, brilliant! I could list another fifty things but I shall stop, and say again great work. So going to read more works.

Cheers!
Nancy T chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Yeah! Marvelous! Your work was recommended to me by spnmom, and I haven't read the specific story she recommended yet, but I had to look at this one because the summary was so good. You have absolutely summed up the saga of one of the best relationships on television (hatred is a relationship, after all) and nailed it with your description of one of the most satisfying moments in the history of television (actually three moments: the look in Dean's eyes as he holds the Colt, the bullet, the look on Azazel's face). It was a really original idea to track Azazel's story from '73 through to '07, and you did it perfectly. Thank you!
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Getting these events from Azazel's POV was awesome.
Christina K chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Read this one on LJ, and it still makes me yeah, there had to be one split-second of "oh, *shit*-" When the demon realized that Dean had been telling the truth. Love this. Nicely told from Azazel's POV, too.
atola91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
AWESOME! I LOVE THE IRONY!
flah7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
You still have me saying, "Go Dean!"

the winchesters are a serious formidable team.

You even capture the yellow eye demon incredibly well...vicious, intelligent and arrogant.

Fantastic fic. It deserved another read.