Reviews for Normalcy is Overrated
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 10 . 3/4
10 chapter, no power revealed... teasing yet no clarity... fuck this im dropping the story
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 6 . 3/4
Six chapters is an awful long time to wait for powers
FluentInBullshit chapter 13 . 1/27
Yeah, Tabby's also a snobby brat. Least Amara is trying... I think.
Nothing TaSee Here sorry folks chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
lol, your oc is hilarious. I love it.
Nothing TaSee Here sorry folks chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
This is really, really good. You are a seriously talented writer. I'm so happy i found this story. OMG, dude, seriously. You rock so much. I can't even express how good this is. Just know that you're the coolest ever.
Smiling Seshat chapter 27 . 2/26/2016
Nice story.
Smiling Seshat chapter 16 . 2/26/2016
This reminds me a bit of the cartoon Xmen Evolution. It had something similar happen in an episode.
Smiling Seshat chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
That explosion from Rogue was hilarious
Smiling Seshat chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
I'm surprised this story has so few reviews. It's well-written amd entertaining. Yet, it has less comments than some awful Mary-Sue stories on this site. I think you did a great job and this is a very good story.
KnightOwl247 chapter 24 . 2/17/2016
Pass the dammed bucket of chicken()
KnightOwl247 chapter 17 . 2/12/2016
AHHHHHHHJ YASSS¡!
Zukkie chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
THERE IS A SEQUEL RIGHT
myharlequinromance321 chapter 27 . 11/5/2014
This story was outstanding. I can honestly say that it is the best X-Men OC story that I have ever had the pleasure to experience. This goes in my top favorites for stories altogether. Thank you so much for writing this. What you did with Dani was just...wow. Her character development. The way she fought and sacrificed, well, let's just say she's the kind of person that Steve Rogers would be honored to know.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Omigosh, I imagined the scene at the end of chapter ten, and I still haven't stopped laughing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Update immediUpdate immediately, please!ately, please!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »