Reviews for Normalcy is Overrated
Zukkie chapter 27 . 6/20
THERE IS A SEQUEL RIGHT
myharlequinromance321 chapter 27 . 11/5/2014
This story was outstanding. I can honestly say that it is the best X-Men OC story that I have ever had the pleasure to experience. This goes in my top favorites for stories altogether. Thank you so much for writing this. What you did with Dani was just...wow. Her character development. The way she fought and sacrificed, well, let's just say she's the kind of person that Steve Rogers would be honored to know.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Omigosh, I imagined the scene at the end of chapter ten, and I still haven't stopped laughing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Update immediUpdate immediately, please!ately, please!
Nyx811 chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
sequel please
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
I fell in love with this fic, love Danie! Will be looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future. .
Spirit Speaker chapter 27 . 6/15/2011
Awesome. Just awesome. I love this story, and I love the humor you worked into it every chapter.
Certh chapter 27 . 11/20/2010
Great ending! I simply loved how Dani stuck to her own choices in the end, wanting to live life her way. It was really fitting.
Certh chapter 26 . 11/20/2010
That was one amazing chapter!
Certh chapter 23 . 11/20/2010
Nice! The 'dream' scene with Dani's dad was well-written, not to mention how good you explained the fact she's still alive. And the whole thing with Jean being controlled and then snapping out of it, brilliant.

Concerning the German, "sei frei" actually means "be free". Since in the particular case "goodbye" should indicate permanent parting, the translation should be "Gute Reise" or even "Lebe wohl" (the latter is a formal way of saying farewell, although oldfashioned).

"I'm sorry" should be "Es tut mir leid".
Certh chapter 22 . 11/20/2010
Ouch, he stabbed her. I must admit, I never saw that coming.
Certh chapter 19 . 11/20/2010
Great chapter! The interaction between Dani and Sabertooth was awesome.
Certh chapter 17 . 11/20/2010
I certainly like this new Sabertooth! His background with Stryker and the serum is very, very interesting, and this different self of his is definitely intriguing.
Me chapter 11 . 11/19/2010
I'm bi-racial and I know some people look at me different just because my skin is darker then there's but don't me nothing is wrong with me...just unique(: I like this story so far(:
Certh chapter 16 . 10/15/2010