Reviews for Normalcy is Overrated
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 2 . 4/26
lol, your oc is hilarious. I love it.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 1 . 4/26
This is really, really good. You are a seriously talented writer. I'm so happy i found this story. OMG, dude, seriously. You rock so much. I can't even express how good this is. Just know that you're the coolest ever.
Moka-girl chapter 27 . 2/26
Nice story.
Moka-girl chapter 16 . 2/26
This reminds me a bit of the cartoon Xmen Evolution. It had something similar happen in an episode.
Moka-girl chapter 15 . 2/26
That explosion from Rogue was hilarious
Moka-girl chapter 11 . 2/26
I'm surprised this story has so few reviews. It's well-written amd entertaining. Yet, it has less comments than some awful Mary-Sue stories on this site. I think you did a great job and this is a very good story.
KnightOwl247 chapter 24 . 2/17
Pass the dammed bucket of chicken()
KnightOwl247 chapter 17 . 2/12
Zukkie chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
myharlequinromance321 chapter 27 . 11/5/2014
This story was outstanding. I can honestly say that it is the best X-Men OC story that I have ever had the pleasure to experience. This goes in my top favorites for stories altogether. Thank you so much for writing this. What you did with Dani was Her character development. The way she fought and sacrificed, well, let's just say she's the kind of person that Steve Rogers would be honored to know.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
Omigosh, I imagined the scene at the end of chapter ten, and I still haven't stopped laughing.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Update immediUpdate immediately, please!ately, please!
Nyx811 chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
sequel please
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 8/23/2011
I fell in love with this fic, love Danie! Will be looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future. .
Spirit Speaker chapter 27 . 6/15/2011
Awesome. Just awesome. I love this story, and I love the humor you worked into it every chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »