Reviews for A MarySue Story
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
what is a mary-sue! I've been hearing about them but I don't know what they are!
demon lilith chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
This is so funny! Die, Mary Sues! Good idea to write a story like this.
Uchia prince chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
very creative
ANBU Inu chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
I think you should continue and the wolf should really be a dude and takes off Sakura into the Mary-sueniverse, so Sasuke has to save her. :D And I like puppies. Yeah, it was that random of an idea. Oh, and maybe I could co-write it, that would be fun. It's fun writing anything crack. I'm surprised I don't have ADHD, my mind works strangely. I can listen to music, think, and write at the same time. Multi-tasker anyone? Anyways, even if you don't listen to me and ignore me, please continue!
Kami-Inu chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Yay! Another dedication! And, aw...a sweet ending! Hooray! And the Sues have learned their lesson!...I hope. I especially loved the part where Naruto was singing the anti-Sue song. That was awesome. You can write song lyrics. Don't be so harsh. I never knew...Sues have green blood. That's disturbing. Thankfully, it wasn't like the one from Aliens...the acid blood. Oh, and I loved the little 'reunion' at the end between Sasuke and Itachi. If they ever were able to put everything behind them (even though that doesn't happen), I could imagine it going something like that. Anyways, great story and conclusion! A sequel? 'Gulp'...
ANBU Inu chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Kill the sue! Whoot! And update soon!
Reality-Bites chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
It's obvious what you intend to do with the story, but you should put more effort into it overall.
Kami-Inu chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
Awesome! A Sue-hunting we will go, a Sue-hunting we will go...LOL. Nice. I knew Umbridge was the reference. Anyways...so, she's after Uchiha Itachi? Aren't they all...'sigh' You know, at this point, I actually feel kind of sorry for the duck-ass and his brother...too many fangirls, as well as the Sues, always single them out as the object of their affections. Great update, can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and did my eyes deceive me, or did Sasuke finally find out why Itachi killed the clan? Maybe the 2 brothers will be able to put the past behind them, and take that b*tch down, in a stunning show of brotherly love?...it's a thought. LOL .
ANBU Inu chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Wow. Awesomeness! (double thumbs up!)
Kami-Inu chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
Oh, damn...why do I feel like I'm reading a girl-scout manual?...O.O Good chapter, now we know what to look out for. Oh, and LOL-the manual was written by none other than Dolores Umbridge! Hm...you know, from what I recall from the 5th and 7th books of her, she actually seems like the perfect person to be mentoring Sues. Terrifying, ne? Nice reference. Update again when you get a chance. And thanks for another dedication! I love reviewing, so you're very welcome! .
Kami-Inu chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Yay! New chapter! And so, it begins...the quest to kill a Sue. Awesome. And, no, everyone's not too out of character. This seems pretty logical, the way they're acting...it hasn't reached full on crisis mode...yet. Let's just hope to God, Jashin, Kami, or whoever the hell is listening, that she is absolutely, positively, NOT immortal. Oh, the horror...speaking of which, have you read 'My Immortal'?...(not much else I can say that hasn't already been said and repeated.) The only thing I could possibly suggest for critique, is to make the chapters a bit longer. Revel in the madness and unholy being that is a Mary Sue. Emphasize the damage she causes. Update soon! .
Kami-Inu chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Whee! I got a dedication! Thank you! And you're very welcome for the review! Anyway...Oh, man...the scroll is probably going to hold all the pains and horrors of what exactly is a 'Mary-Sue'. Maybe it should be written out almost like a journal entry...like first person, from his father's point of view...perhaps Konoha encountered a Sue back when he was still alive, and it ended BADLY. That could be why no Sues were in the Naruto-verse for such a long time...I don't know. It's a thought. How would the 4th (is that correct?) have dealt with the annoying scourge of the Earth? Oh, and you HAVE to add in what kind of mayhem she causes to the rest of the current shinobi and kunoichi! (Sakura will definitaly be pissed!) This is getting good! And, yes, anything to a Sue should be classified as a Horror story. Update! Update! Banzai! .
ANBU Inu chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
okay. (:D)
Kami-Inu chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Holy crap...I'm anxious, for another chapter (WTF is wrong with me? am I a sadist or something?), and I am also...shaking to my very roots with fear. Sue's scare me. Period. I will...be looking for an update to this...fic. You did a good job on describing the Sue...a bloody good job...WTF is up with them and having purple hair? Okay, I'm done. Good job. .