Reviews for A Moment Too Late
imani roza belikov dimka chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Ughhhhhhhhh why she gotta be pregnant. Kinds ruined the story for me.
MatingInspires chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
Her scent I changing. I hope she isnt pregnant!
jadetwilighter chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
"Too Late" is a good story. And this reedited one is even batter. I'm glad you did it!
MizzVicki chapter 47 . 4/12/2012
I like this one better. Is closer to cannon and also ends it on a note of anticipation even more than the 1st.
MizzVicki chapter 40 . 4/12/2012
I loved this chapter, It made me smile hard and chuckle. W/ depression, that is a wonderful gift to be given.
MizzVicki chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
...oh,, was recc'd by sherryola
MizzVicki chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
OMGOMGOMG! SO GOOD! Not what I would normally have picked out but was recc'd...I would have had at least a teeny smile too if I'd just seen my attackers have their GD heads torn off...Bella blows me away already.
valen0296 chapter 47 . 4/10/2012
hi jayeliwood

how are you, can i make you a question do you make the continuation for this book i want to read it.
kitskat chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
i love this story this is the third time im reading it and i love it
amberkey chapter 36 . 3/17/2012
Labyrinth freaking rocks!
Missy B Girl chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
The perfect ending to the chapter as the rain is falling and the temperature is dropping here. I can't help but feel soft and warm inside. Thanks.
Missy B Girl chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
I'm enjoying the relationship between Carlisle and Edward. Hopefully there'll be more in the rest of your story. Of course the relationship between Edward and Bella is the reason we're here! Love this story.
Missy B Girl chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I love the way you paint beautiful pictures with your words. You truly are a talent. I feel like I'm there and absorbing the atmosphere around me and then ... end of chapter!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 47 . 1/14/2012
I like it!
andreacf77 chapter 47 . 12/31/2011
I just wanted to say that I love this story and the alternative epilogue. I have read and added quite a few of your stories to my favourites over the last few days. I really enjoyed blind and it's sequel,but this one I just love. I really do hope that you do write a sequel, would love to see how Edward copes with this pregnancy. It would be nice to see how Elizabeth grows too.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us, they've really cheered me up this week while full of cold. x
3,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »