Reviews for Captive: Physically and Mentally
Yessss chapter 7 . 6/1
Omg plssss I need an update this is the best thing I have ever read
silverprincess chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
omg i really love it i hope u continue it 3 i've never read a fanfiction like this one so please please please continue it
Sakura Yui chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
awww.. this is so good! no, fantastic even. please update this story again. I love this so much! It's a unique story I must say.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
whyyy arent you updating D:
Allora22701 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
leafstone chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
great story.
Beggar chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I beg of you please finish this! (100 more chapters) I can't take it! I need to know what happens! This story is pure gold...I would freaking BUY this story! Wahhhhhhhhhhh, please. I need to like call you to tell you to WRITE THE REST! And I feel like I'm talking to no one. I am writing in 2013 and you haven't updated since 2009. I'm dying. Literally, dying inside.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Holy shizzzz nit! Why haven't you finished this.. I am seriously crying right now. This is my FAVORITE STORY EVER! Soooooo freaking amazing! Sasuke and Sakura have to be together! She still loves him regardless of the curse and I know he still loves her too! Mcwerincierhbvuhfbn vwrfvvwfmjirfvwubhfwvrnuhwfvri ! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm going freaking crazy here! You need to write 50 more chapters pronto! please I beg of you! I feel like I'm being tortured here! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Tori chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Please continue this story its really good and I want to know what happens! T-T
sasusaku3623649 chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
Please continue!
clannadisawesome123 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
JustAnotherMaybe chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
PLEASE! PLEASE! hurry with the next chapter. By the way I am still a little new about all of this and how they work.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Update! Holy shit it's good! Intense must know!
janiisaur chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
D: whhhat appened to the updateee?
animecutie00 chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Is there anymore to the story ? . Cuz it's really good and i really really really want it to keep going on ! :D