Reviews for Whisper of a Thrill
OneMistyKnight chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Man! Mel knew all along! I do like this interaction between them and it feels so right. My only concern is that, isn't Terry currently with Dana in this story or I thought that's what I read...It just seems a little wrong for them to be so flirty if Terry is still dating Dana. But otherwise, I really enjoyed reading this. I don't think you've written a BB story that I didn't enjoy.
OneMistyKnight chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Terry know he enjoyed watching her put on the suit. Hahaha. I always wanted Maxine to put on the suit and he someone he found out. I like this and find this rather amusing. I also don't blame, Max. I'd do it too if the opportunity presented itself.
KTrevo chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Kill him dead? Isn't that a bit redundant?

LOVED the two-shot, though.
reye chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
I agree not enough steamy max/terry fics...maybe there will be a 3rd one shot ; )
NancyT chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Hehe... more of these please...
bubbles1711 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Haha that was so funny! I bet Terry felt so wet! HA and Max probably felt it too.
Jade Daniels chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hehehe. Very cute! It would totally be tempting to try it on at least once... _
ggundamjunkie chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
OMG! TOO TOO HOTT! STEAMY!

"It was like summer...in my room!"- Unknown

And Melissa is funny!
ggundamjunkie chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
eek! so god!

i dont know why... but when i was reading this it was like i started writing the story in my head.. but different. i have a lot of good ideas i think but im just so busy/lazy that i never put stories up... :(

any ways. I thought he said to her in a low whisper: "So how does it feel?" and then she would get all shocked and she would be so BUSTED! lol

yeah no trying on the suit! and how did he know!

I thought he was gonna catch her, like in the act.

i must of been daydreaming...

anyways... i love your stories :)
Silver Scribes chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
That was only a tad adorable! Loved it.
Evilevergreen chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I think I like Melissa. D
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Haha, I couldn't help but laugh at the end. Terry and Max or so cute. D
Calamithy chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Completely agree with you on this: we don't get enough steamy Ter/Max in fanfiction!

Thank you!
graypheonix chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Heh, and it was amusing as hell to boot. Heh. Continue to update, will ya? Ja ne.
FemmePhantom chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This is really cute, Kyo. I'm totally smiling like a fool right now. And using the word "totally". :)