Reviews for No More Strings
mckertis chapter 9 . 8/20
Right, this is just stupid. Invisible portrait that hangs in hard to reach place, just "in case of emergency" ? Almost as retarded as having Longbottoms be "old and steadfast allies of Potters" yet never once mentioning it or actually helping.
Awe, I wish their was more! Are you still working on this or is it abandoned?
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 34 . 2/3
I hope that you are still working on this story! I'm really enjoying it!
Marie Chandler chapter 34 . 1/18
Amazing! nuff said!
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/18
Almost dropped this the instant Harry heard "...Master Harry Potter sir" and didn't realize who was speaking to him. 5 paragraphs in and already I'm finding problems with the story... not too optimistic that this will be worth my time.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
*I've got no strings to hold me down* Guess which movie that's from.
smithkeylena chapter 34 . 11/1/2015
Update please. It's been years and this is a great story.
angeleyes1984 chapter 34 . 8/14/2015
Has this story then abandoned
Guest chapter 34 . 7/8/2015
misherukuro chapter 34 . 5/12/2015
Excellent fic thanks for the read. ~,~
MARDONSGT chapter 34 . 4/11/2015
This is awesome so far, lots of side stories and an intriguing main line. Is there more?
Infuriating chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
New drinking game. Take a shot every time Harry captures Dumbles and then lets him go unaltered knowing with absolute certainty that he'll continue to try and stab him in the back. Moronic protagonists garner no sympathy.
Bjalf chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
Oh gods, the spelling ...

"Not thinking to much of it" It's TOO much, not to much.

"Turning on his heal" It's HEEL.

"he could care less" Wrong expression. If he could care less, then he cares at least some.

And why is the whole chapter in bold?
Bjalf chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Dialogue is so badly formatted as to be almost unreadable.

I'd ask for it to be fixed, but this fic is obviously abandoned.
chlthpfanficlvr chapter 34 . 3/19/2015
Excellent that you're using Neville as a more mainstream character. Just enough humor to keep it fun with more than enough action to keep me interested. Any chance you will finish it?