Reviews for No More Strings
Brilliant
misherukuro chapter 34 . 5/12
Excellent fic thanks for the read. ~,~
MARDONSGT chapter 34 . 4/11
This is awesome so far, lots of side stories and an intriguing main line. Is there more?
Infuriating chapter 32 . 4/5
New drinking game. Take a shot every time Harry captures Dumbles and then lets him go unaltered knowing with absolute certainty that he'll continue to try and stab him in the back. Moronic protagonists garner no sympathy.
Bjalf chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh gods, the spelling ...

"Not thinking to much of it" It's TOO much, not to much.

"Turning on his heal" It's HEEL.

"he could care less" Wrong expression. If he could care less, then he cares at least some.

And why is the whole chapter in bold?
Bjalf chapter 1 . 3/28
Dialogue is so badly formatted as to be almost unreadable.

I'd ask for it to be fixed, but this fic is obviously abandoned.
chlthpfanficlvr chapter 34 . 3/19
Excellent storyline...love that you're using Neville as a more mainstream character. Just enough humor to keep it fun with more than enough action to keep me interested. Any chance you will finish it?
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 2/5
great AU story - hope you finish it. I am going to check your profile age now for updates :)
blacky4477 chapter 34 . 1/15
Great story, hope you return to it someday!
Dr Fossil chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
The story has promise but I can't read past the first couple of paragraphs because you haven't separated the speech. Whenever a new person is talking, you need to start a new paragraph.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
boy, I hope you aren't giving up on this tale because, you surely have a good one going! please update your story soon, I'm eagerly awaiting your next installment. thank you for you and for the sharing of yourself with others.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
your story has captivated me! from the first 'til now it's almost like I couldn't stop reading it. LOL and even though I've stopped to review, I can't wait to get back to the story! anyways, thank you for you and for the sharing of yourself with others. you write a mean book! LOL
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
Great chapter, I really hope that this hasn't been abandoned?
Hexal chapter 34 . 3/31/2014
HEY DO U HEAR ME I HAVE A QUESTION WHEN AND OR IF R U GOING TO UPDATE THIS STORY
plz PM me with the answer and plz have the IP address if u r ill come back and fav it
hpfanscs chapter 34 . 3/21/2014
Please come back and write some more of this wonderful tale.
Thanks.