Reviews for The Writing on the Wall
Moonlightgirl86 chapter 36 . 3/16
Thanks for this amazing story.
Newsie35 chapter 36 . 5/14/2017
I remember reading this story years ago and am so glad I found it again :)
Landa chapter 36 . 3/20/2016
I loved this. I particularly loved that it was in Spike's perspective the whole time, that made it so beautiful. I wish we saw more of their reunion/resettling in with everyone, but this is a beautiful story.
Jhill88 chapter 36 . 12/29/2015
I have no ieal why it took me o long to find and read this wonderful story, but I'm soon glad I did. You gave this realistic, crazy hell and a scared Buffy with a determined and just as scared Spike. Bravo.
Taste like Special chapter 36 . 10/8/2015
Thank you sooo much for writing this I really enjoy this soooo much.. almost felt like I was reading a script for canon :)
-Spec!al
madcloisfan chapter 36 . 1/16/2015
Loved it

Wish there was a sequel?
Golfbabe87 chapter 36 . 3/1/2014
Good ending.
kinkiara chapter 36 . 11/11/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story! Your portrayal of Spike was spot on. I only recently starts writing fan fiction, and I hope I can someday get close to the level you are on.
AKGMom chapter 36 . 5/2/2013
This was an amazing story! You have a gift. Thanks for sharing it with us.
bip.pib.1 chapter 36 . 2/24/2013
A very convincing and touching story ! You have a real talent, and I am happy that you didn't give up the story, even if your live went through many changes ! It would have been a real shame to abandon it, because it trully is a wonderful story !
Eru-chan chapter 36 . 6/12/2012
Beautiful! I finished the entire story in a day because I couldn't stop reading... (gonna fail my math exam now, but it's worth it...) Thank you so much for writing! XD
Alottalove chapter 36 . 5/21/2012
That was soooo fabulous. Loved Buffy's journey and Spikes help at remembering herself. Begining, middle, end I was hooked all the way through. Thankyou.
Kasloumor chapter 36 . 3/15/2012
Aaw, I am tingling all over from pure Spuffy HEA-ness. Great fic - wonderfully told. All in all, a true pleasure. Thanks!
Cordite Quill chapter 35 . 8/14/2011
I'm loving this story. It's unique, interesting, and the Spike/Buffy stuff is melt-worthy. But there's one question I have; one thing that keeps bringing me out of the story and confusing the heck out of me...

...and that's your use of the word "wizened." I think you may mean "wisened," although wisened isn't a word. Wizened means shriveled or dried up, and I found it difficult to understand what you meant in the context of the story. In previous chapters, I thought you might be alluding to the fact they're centuries old now, but in this chapter, when you write: "He'd love to pave as many as she liked; the part of him that had wizened up over the past three centuries knew better." I couldn't understand how wizened would work here. The part of him that had shriveled up knew better? Did you mean "wisened"? In which case, I'd use "he was wiser now" or something like that, because, like I said, "wisened" isn't a word.

Still confused as to what you're trying to say. :)

Otherwise, love the story.
soulcop83 chapter 36 . 6/24/2011
Oh my God that was an awsome story. I had favorited this back in '09 but due to a crazy life haven't had a chance to check my alerts until recenlty so forgive me for being a year late with the praise but this is quite possiably on of the best Spuffy fics around. The character voices were true and the growth of the character combined with the amazing story was spectacular.

I would love to read a sequel to The Writing on the Wall that deals with after math and Buffy and Spike readjustment to the world. Whatever you decide thank you for an amazing journey and I look forward to many more with you.

soulcop83