Reviews for Flawless
Please Update
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Please write some more
EndlessDaydreams chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Loved it. This was awesome, pure awesomeness.
suicune95 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
great story just i cant really imagine May lighting a joint if ya know what i mean. (it remimded me of an AMV for gay boyfriend. lol)
I Have Disappeared chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Even though Dawn and Paul are not together anymore, you're still talking about love. Everybody says love lasts forever and its the strongest thing in the world.

It's not. Love dies and its not as strong as people think it is.

Yeah, I imagine Jordan to be a boy. Not surprised Paul just leaves. He is the kind of guy to do that. I still can't exactly get why the bitch didn't abort Jordan. Oh well. Nice story. A punch in the face for ikari-shippers.

I Have Disappeared chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Yah! I like the short sentences. I'm surprised the bitch is actually keeping the kid. Oh well.

I Have Disappeared chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Yay! MCR rocks! Glad you put their lyrics in the beginning. Sounds pretty awesome. I'm actually a bit surprised Paul didn't hit her or anything. I can only guess you're going with the American way: ABORTION! Heh, honestly that's what I would do.

ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
It's is one of the best stories i've ever read. I hope that you would continue it a bit more.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
short...but angsty and awesome. :3
Dionysus S chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Snap, I didn't know you wrote a sequel. Glad that I DID read it, though. And I'm also glad you're going to try to write it in the same style again; I think I'm gonna love this~

Oh man, though, it really sucks to be Dawn right now. And Paul's parting words were...extra harsh, but something I'd expect from him. Onward to the next chapter!

~ASK
IceCrome chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
WOW YOUR STORIES ARE EMO.

But like, good.

Really good.

Ho yeah, should use emo. EMO IS A TYPE OF MUSIC. YOUR STORY CANNOT BE A TYPE OF MUSIC, CAN IT?

D:

Heneway, good jaerb!
Kittypride16 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Awesome you shouldn't have ended it
The Renowned Obscurity chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
That was amazing; I loved it.

While it may be different in style than A Mix of Both (because I know it can be hard to imitate a style once used), it was still an exceptional story.

I loved the ending where Paul and Dawn meet up again and there's that awkward sort of tension that's still brimming with emotion. At least, that's how I felt.

Paul was perfectly in character, which is what definitely makes for a good Ikarishipping fic. That, an angst I suppose. It's the only way IS will work for me...

Anyway, overall, great job!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
A sequel worthy of it's predecessor. Good job, m'dear. This was much more . . . flowy, for a lack of better words. I'm not exactly sure about the emotion this time. In the last story, I felt strongly connected to Dawn. In this story, I felt like I was just someone watching on the side, not knowing what was really going on, as opposed to having a good insight to what Dawn was thinking and feeling.

Jordan, nice name, but for some reason, I didn't feel the love flowing between mother and, I'm assuming, daughter. Perhaps it was the way you wanted it.

That being said, I throughly enjoyed it.
Lunary Canary chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
O.O aww thats it? it was perfect!

Paul was in character the whole time. dont worry about all the other stuff

Cute...I wish you'd continue...so its Jordan? Yay!

O~ Balloon. A really big one too, and its...PURPLE! YAY!