Reviews for Personality Function
shabbytiger chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I am having a moment, and trying to be calm, because you can't end it there! Please update this. Someday. One day. I loved this so much! The future and the present so well written, Cameron's internal conflict had me about welling up! You captured the tone of the show that I loved so much, the thoughtful touches, the darkness, the flashes of hope when really, there is none.

I miss it. And now I am going to miss this story!
MONST3R chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
this story is amazing! you are an excellent writer :)
Gotham Siren chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
This is very good so far. Please continue.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
K, well, you can't stop here, I won't allow it. I dema- I mean, I implore you to update this :D pretty freaking fantastic story! I'm eager to read the rest! I wonder if you'll divert from the TV show? Or just continue it with Cameron's POV? Either way, its totally awesome :D please update as soon as you can!
uncommoner chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
Chimera,

Some nice touches, are you ever going to let them get together?

brendan
jalna chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
i love the interaction between cameron and john but i think he know she is just a machine, different maybe but a machine, he care about her she is all what he have that can't die so ot's safe letting her in his tough but not all after all cameron say that the john c of the future don't say all to her they seems to always have a strange relation between the two. he was still alone, always alone with himself. i think nobody explore what weaver say john c needs savannah what if she was the true love of his life, his future an equal continue your story it's good
meanoldmoe chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Hi Chimera,

I really like how you have the present Cameron and John, mixed in with the Future John and helps in understanding how and why Cameron does things, as well as shows how tormented future John was ,as is the present John.

I enjoyed the chapter dealing with Sarah and Kyle , it was melancholy but I think required. Too often Sarah is overlooked, and so are her feelings and thoughts...it was nice to see she still loves kyle deeply, even after all of the years.

Ahh, the torment Cameron is feeling, as well as I see John must be fighting a battle inside. You can cut the tension between them with a knife ! It really is frustrating sometimes, especially knowing how future John felt about Cameron and how he knew his younger self would just push her away, wanting nothing to do with her.

Another great chapter , I am looking forward to the next!

Moe
Guest chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Hi Chimera,

Just wanted to say I am enjoying your fan fic immensely!

I just held off my review until I had read into the story a bit.

I love your portrayal of Cameron , she has her cyborg functions, but with a hint of humanity...just the right mix.

So Sarah has noticed changes in Cam? Will Sarah see them as good or bad?

Cam's little stab at Riley's intelligence was funny...especially since John didn't know what to say after that...tff!

I am glad to see John is noticing things about Cameron,her subtle hints at emotions.

So ...I'm hooked into the story now...lol.

I'll keep reading and post my comments as I need to .

Thank You for writing this !

Moe
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
Please update soon! Love the story! )
monkeypants17 chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
Great chapter, loved the little spark of emotion that Cameron got at the end.

Great writing, I'm really enjoying reading this story :D
yume girl 91 chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
It was good. I liked especially the flashbacks from the future. ;) keep it up!
badkidoh chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Another great chapter so update.
Dragon Seraphin chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
Hey i have to say, another good chapter. I was half expecting Cameron to actually pull the trigger... God i hate riley... in the series and mostly in every book that i have been reading so far, just such an annoying character. No offence to you Riley lovers out there... *Shoots you* Lol :-D Anyway, good chapter, cant wait for the next one.
billionsofblue chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
That was awesome:)

I can't wait for more-and I'm starting to really really hate Riley!
Dragon Seraphin chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Hey just thought i would drop a line. I just came across your story today and i have to say its a pretty damn good story. Keep it up, hope to see more John and Cameron in the upcoming chapters, great story nonetheless...

DragonSeraphin