Reviews for Desperate Times in Sinnoh
Mystic fire chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Yep I'm gonna read the shit out of this now
linn chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Good story! I love how you made it kind of dark but it is still fun to read! I would like to know what the past looked like for Lucas and Daimon! Please countinue with this story!
BaronBargy chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Chimchar can't learn Tackle, it knows Scratch as a base move. It's Turtwig that learns Tackle. Just wanted to letcha know.

Aaron
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 12 . 11/4/2011
Wow this is funny. It has a lot of mystery in it too.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Oh well, maybe she can pawn it or something.

Update soon, please.
d chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
d
sca chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
lucas unleashed bring on im crazy come to sex to me i m masturbating rithg now
yuna the witch chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
this is so awesome i really want to know why Lucas and jun hate each other so much i wanna know the history between the two
Gorillaz4ever chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hello, I have been reading this story lately and I really really like it. It has a great background and mystery upon it. Question: Who is the real enemy? I hope I'll find out soon. I hope it's not Lucas, because he's my favorite character besides Dawn and Jun. Please write some more! It's great! _
Hoshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
OMG! This story is so cute! I like it bunches cuz i'm a twinleafshipper lover. I'm guessing that the Mercury guy is Lucas? Idk, please keep writing more stories and keep up the good work!
shloop chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
it cuaght itself! lol?
Europe28 chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Wow loved it please keep writing. I love scarfshipping/twinleafshipping and they're hard to find. This is the best one I've ever read! SO PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Playboy Bunny chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
This is a really cute story!Keep up the good work!
GijinkaGlaceon chapter 9 . 7/11/2009
Well, you coulda used Endeavor...
Chessure chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
More please!(A thousand of! Later)!