Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
HA!Take that,you man-whore!]
harleyquinn2112 chapter 19 . 2/9/2011
Loved it, great job
Twink423 chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
So great. Loved the whole story. Glad you could be finished with them so happy. :D
Twink423 chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
Kissed and made up. Just the way I like it! :D

Hoping for some citrus next chappie... Just sayin. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
Yay! Edward won the race, of course!

So Bella is now realizing that she needs himin her life. How will she tell him? Slutty Sandy style? ;-)
Twink423 chapter 16 . 2/4/2011
So glad that Edward was able to apologize to Bella. I can understand she needs time to process everything, especially the truth.

She ha to forgive him in time. I hope! :D
Twink423 chapter 15 . 2/4/2011
oh no! You are evil, woman! ;-)

So poor Bella... was Jules really talking about Edward and his meadow and all that? I find it hard to believe that he would take others there and not just Bella, coz he does love her and she's special.

As for Rose, is she preggers then? I'm assuming so, but ya never know.
Twink423 chapter 14 . 2/4/2011
So sweet with his gift. And hers wasn't to snappy either. Always love a lil citrus treat! ;-P
Twink423 chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
She's slowly wearing him down. One ass photo at a time. ;-)

I really am glad they're taking their time. No news to rush things. Oh, who am I kidding? Bring on the lemons! Soon! :D
Twink423 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
So glad he finally told her how he feels. I was sad when Bella got out of the car, but was quickly rectified when she texted him back her same feelings.

So now they're "sleeping"... Will Charlie find them in bed together and flip out?
Twink423 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
So glad Edward was finally honest with Bella about not going farther physically and all that. She needed to know why he was holding back.

And I hope he does get the courage to meet her dad soon too. :D
Twink423 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Good boy. Keep it up and maybe you'll go farther with her.

Yay for sexy times! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Yay! Love edward's surprise grand gesture and apologizing for being such an asshat.

And glad Edward made him sweat a bit, but is forgiving him and having some sexy times with him! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Belly ring was a great twist and it will drive Edward insane.

;D

Glad Edward is trying to figure out his shot. ;-)
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »