Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Twink423 chapter 12 . 2/3/2011
So glad he finally told her how he feels. I was sad when Bella got out of the car, but was quickly rectified when she texted him back her same feelings.

So now they're "sleeping"... Will Charlie find them in bed together and flip out?
Twink423 chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
So glad Edward was finally honest with Bella about not going farther physically and all that. She needed to know why he was holding back.

And I hope he does get the courage to meet her dad soon too. :D
Twink423 chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Good boy. Keep it up and maybe you'll go farther with her.

Yay for sexy times! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Yay! Love edward's surprise grand gesture and apologizing for being such an asshat.

And glad Edward made him sweat a bit, but is forgiving him and having some sexy times with him! ;-)
Twink423 chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
Belly ring was a great twist and it will drive Edward insane.

Glad Edward is trying to figure out his shot. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
So glad he kissed her! And glad she stood up for herself and is making him prove that he's worthy to be with her again.

Wonder what he might do to let her know he cares about her and doesn't care what other peeps think.
Twink423 chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
I liked him going right to her and apologizing, even if he doesn't whole heartfelt mean it.

I hope he doesn't hurt her again, although I'm sure it's inevitable.

She better make him pay, at least a little bit. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Of course Edward couldn't do what he wanted when he saw her if he wanted to keep his "cool" guy image. Too bad for Bella. Hopefully Alice will comfort her and help her get back at him for being an ass!
Twink423 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011

so much fun!

Love Rose aka Rizzo! :D
Twink423 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
He's definitely still hung up on her. When will they see each other?

Will he hold back his excitement for the guys sake?
Twink423 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Already made a good friend. Go Bella!

So will she Edward the first day? And how will he react to seeing his girl?
Twink423 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This story has been on my tbr list forever. Not sure what took me so long, but I'm here now, so that counts right?

I love me some Edward and Grease, so I'm excites. Plus Grease is the word right? ;-)
kdillin chapter 19 . 1/26/2011
nano5 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
I love strong Bella who walks away! woohoo way to go Bella - and mmmmmmmm that kiss with Edward was HOT!
nano5 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
awww - I love thie more self confident Bella. I love that she and Alice are friends... can't wait to see when Bella and Edward meet at school! How exciting a new story for me! Thank you for writing.
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »