Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
meadow11 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
that was so hot and cheesy sweet :)
meadow11 chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
yay! so does this mean we are getting ready for some lovin'? ;)
meadow11 chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
yippee!
meadow11 chapter 9 . 9/14/2010

but now I have some concerns about Rosalie and Emmett...
meadow11 chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
I love this Bella :)
meadow11 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
HaHa! Go Bella!
meadow11 chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
Edward is being a bit of an ass. I hope he's the one that gets hurt... maybe by a little jealousy?
meadow11 chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
oh Edward- how I want to slap that look off your face!
meadow11 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
well he's in for a surprise isn't he? ;)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Love love love this movie, just finished creature of habit again and saw this one.
lilmssomething chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
Loved this! I've been thinking about doing a Twilight/Grease story myself and even searched for "Grease", "Edward" and "Bella" but couldn't find anything. Then, I stumbled across your story! So I'm very happy to have got my Edward Zuko fix without needing to write it myself. I think you did a really great job making the story modern and relevant. Good work!

xx
amymorgan chapter 19 . 8/5/2010
Great wrap-up chapter. Thank you. Now I get to confess that CoH was the very first fanfic I ever read, followed by Wide Awake and Behind Enemy Lines by adorablecullens. All the others pale. I just finished reading CoH all the way through again. Thanks, you are very much appreciated. And I am probably twice your age, LOL. What Stephenie Meyer did to all of us is quite amusing!
amymorgan chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
Aw, so freakin' cute in the funhouse, and all kissy-face in the gazebo. So,tell me, your original FF name, with Edward Zuko in it...those were cartoons?
amymorgan chapter 17 . 8/5/2010
What, nobody died?
amymorgan chapter 16 . 8/5/2010
Well, at least Edward told the entire ugly truth. And you know you wouldn't threaten a teenager with a knife. Totally go with a pistola.

Nov. 18, 2011. First half of The Fourth Book. They may not release Eclipse to DVD until July 2011. I am going to go sit in the back and film it in the theater.
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »