Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
nano5 chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
awww - I love thie more self confident Bella. I love that she and Alice are friends... can't wait to see when Bella and Edward meet at school! How exciting a new story for me! Thank you for writing.
MzBionic chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
pffft he's so not done with his immature bs.
MzBionic chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
i want to share a pink lady with you that was awesome!
MzBionic chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
hales yes! go bella *does victory dance* although i'd probably have let him get me off before leaving if i was her haha. then again im an evil bish.
MzBionic chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
douche needs to man up (btw if my reviews get to be bothersome just tell me to stfu)
MzBionic chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
really rose as rizzo? :-( i love rose... make her be nice!
MzBionic chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
oh btw i am a grease junkie... so um I LOVE IT.
MzBionic chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
ok so im finally getting around to my TBR list... and im glad i randomly picked this one first... sounds great and i can't wait to read more :-D
meguhbot chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love the writing. I'm amazed after only one chapter that i can't wait to read more!
Nomsterli chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
huh, i was sure he would get cold feet in the very last moment. bella would get depressed to no end and put together some master plan how to pay him back. the master plan would have involved fake boyfriend (jakob) and lots of jealousy dramas (edward). ezrocksangel, you have ruined my dreams.
Nomsterli chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
could we have some more jealousy drama instead sweet slopping please?
Nomsterli chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
hate pericing, love this chapter
Nomsterli chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
yay, go bella! it is a bit late to send you any requests for the next chapter, but i do hope for some serious jealousy from edward!
Nomsterli chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
i hope bella will embrace her inner feminist soon and stop letting edward do crap like that to her
Nomsterli chapter 5 . 1/16/2011