Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
amymorgan chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
I hated the teengirl screaming, I wanted to slap them all. Much calmer at Eclipse. Although I hate Melissa Rosenberg now. No "Carlisle was right", the whole "soul" crux of the book.
amymorgan chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
God, you were a mess waiting for Twilight, so much so that when I saw RPOV, for a moment I thought, "Holy sh*t, she put Rob in the story!" Alas, then I realized it was Rosalie. Darn.
amymorgan chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
Library teasing. So smitten, and she ignores him. I loved it! Even the a*s photo!
amymorgan chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
"Holy shit Bella," and he came back up to kiss me hard, running his hands up and down my arms. He pushed me into the wall and I felt the hunger in him that he'd been shoving down for weeks. He was always restrained and tense, never letting me all he way in. Right now his guard was down and I wasn't going to let him get away this time.

Steaming hot! Pinstripes make me hot, never mind the garters...

Rosalie continued, adjusting the flower over her ear, "Then when they dropped all that confetti and the lever messed up and the whole bucket fell on her head! That was priceless. I got the whole thing on my phone. I've emailed fifteen people already." (Made me think of bucket of "blood" in CARRIE!)

She heard the rumble in my chest before I did. Her eyes snapped up at me and her mouth pulled into thick pout. James was still touching her when I reached out and pushed him off of her.

I LOVE JEALOUS EDWARD. Tres hot!

I jerked the car to a stop, made a u-turn and drove back to her house. I pulled over a couple of houses down, and ran through the grass towards the side of her house. (Great description. It's fun making them run.)

And who the f**K DIES THEIR HAIR PINK? Stupid emo girl. LOL.

Brian Setzer Orchestra? At least thirty thou.

Thanks! (And hurry with OCDward and VampBella, said the original Team COH'er. grins)
amymorgan chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Edward the player with his oversized right arm. Bella the unsuccessful seductress. Very funny. MTV Lauren too.

Thanks!
amymorgan chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
The Gazebo was rocking! Whooeee, can I borrow Edward?

Alice's reaction? Priceless.

He's doing that BF thing alright!

*pant*

*pant*

Thank you...
amymorgan chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Rosalie & Emmett, too too funny. Edward remarking how he will have to disinfect his car!

I thought the kiss from Mike (slurp, slurp) WAS HILARIOUS. Bella disinfecting her face was better.

"Groovy Kind of Love" was it for me. I saw both The Troggs and Collins perform it. I am THAT old.

amymorgan chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Hey, thanks for making me listen to Cake. Great band. Said the no-way body piercing, tattoo-fearing girl whose mother would rise from the dead to get me!
amymorgan chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Edward, drunk, possessive. Hahaha! Thanks.
amymorgan chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Oh, these poor crazy kids. Forks Cocks? Sounds like an upscale French Restaurant menu item.

amymorgan chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
"Dickhead moments". Hahaha. Cazzo! (Italian for "Dick")
amymorgan chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Uh-oh. Reading onward, cautiously.
amymorgan chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Edward the Player. Kind of repulsive. I love your attention to Classic cars. Anybody for a 54 T-bird? A '65 Toronado? A '68 Firebird?

amymorgan chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Okay so she HAS NOT mentioned his name to Alice yet. She has only thought it...

Thanks, author! (waves)
amymorgan chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Pre-COH! Lovesick Edward. What's not to like!
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »