Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
MzBionic chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
oh btw i am a grease junkie... so um I LOVE IT.
MzBionic chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
ok so im finally getting around to my TBR list... and im glad i randomly picked this one first... sounds great and i can't wait to read more :-D
meguhbot chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love the writing. I'm amazed after only one chapter that i can't wait to read more!
Nomsterli chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
huh, i was sure he would get cold feet in the very last moment. bella would get depressed to no end and put together some master plan how to pay him back. the master plan would have involved fake boyfriend (jakob) and lots of jealousy dramas (edward). ezrocksangel, you have ruined my dreams.
Nomsterli chapter 9 . 1/16/2011
could we have some more jealousy drama instead sweet slopping please?
Nomsterli chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
hate pericing, love this chapter
Nomsterli chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
yay, go bella! it is a bit late to send you any requests for the next chapter, but i do hope for some serious jealousy from edward!
Nomsterli chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
i hope bella will embrace her inner feminist soon and stop letting edward do crap like that to her
Nomsterli chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
wow, that was cool
Nomsterli chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
fun
Nomsterli chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
ow, poor little edward. i'm wondering how are you going to make 60,000 words out of their mutual interest. i guess there will be The Misunderstanding.
Nomsterli chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Nice chapter.
Nomsterli chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Dear EZRocksAngel,

It seems you have captured the very essence of "summer vacation flings" in such a short chapter. Love it very much.

XO