Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Excellent. I loved that he climbed in her window and they talked. I thought she'd be a little more violent, so that's lucky for edward. haha. Excited to see what's next. -MoB
dlhk chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
That was perfect. I loved that Bella told him off instead of bursting into tears and crying. Can't wait to read some more. -MoB
dlhk chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
oh, Rose. She's like.. the perfect Rizzo! I love it. Can't wait for more. -mommyofboth
dlhk chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Tell me more, tell me more.. did ya get very far? lol. Love this story. Great job with combining the stories. -mommyofboth
dlhk chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Yay! I know I keep saying this, but it's so true. I absolutely LOVE Grease. And you mix in some Edward and Bella and... I just might die. It's so good so far. I adore your writing. -mommyofboth
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
YAY! I can't wait for this story. I've been meaning to read it for some time and I'm super excited. So... this is completely unrelated, but can you tell me if DIE is safe for me? I'm such a wuss and as we discussed on the group chat a couple weeks ago, I can't even handle j/k angst anymore and you mentioned you felt the same, so I figured you would be honest w/ me. I loved LOVED LOVED COH and I'm wanting to start DIE, but the summary scares me. -mommyofboth
dorenelee chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
In your opening statment you say " Edward wasn't very nice"?He was VERY nice concidering that he has NEVER experienced a love relationship before, and had NO clue as to Why? Bella 'Had stopped loveing him' She never said a thing to him, just ran and hid!(I know "her insecurities" But what your're not elaborating on is that this is all new to him as well and He has major insecurities as well!

Other then this little tant, I love the story...and you write very well!
dorenelee chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
What Movie do you keep talking about in your A/N 's?
BQOTFU chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
*shakes head at Em & Rose*

The boring date with Mike was great and so was their kiss. Mike thinking he has a chance with her and she's dreaming of Edward.

I love his playlist to her. Kinda stalkerish but always sweet.
BQOTFU chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
I'm so happy that Bella is keeping him on his toes and he feels like he is losing his mind.

I can just imagine him trying to show Bella how he has changed and join the football team. Maybe Newton can teach him a lesson.

The piercing was classic! Go make that boy crazy!
BQOTFU chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Two can play at that game!

I'm glad that you've made Mike the sweet football player who has a crush on the new cheerleader.

I'm looking forward to the make over night and I'm not sure if I should start singing "Beauty School Drop Out" or start with "Sandra Dee"... maybe both!

Great job!
BQOTFU chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
This chapter was filled with wonderful lines which really give the reader great insight into Edward. He knows the person he's created and he doesn't believe he can let that go. For whatever reason, he wants to be this Edward rather than the one he was on the beach.

"When I ripped her beautiful heart out, I saw it happen. It started in her eyes, moved down to her lips, slammed into her heart and smothered her lungs. I did it on purpose. Because I was a selfish prick who was more worried about myself than anyone else."

"I pulled her hands up, to my lips and spread her palms out flat. I kissed them over and over softly. Trying to give her what I could before I had to go."

"And I was trying to store up on what she had to give me."

"No. I didn't think I could."
BQOTFU chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
They finally meet! I love how you have given such a great movie a lovely updated version.

I'm absolutely in love with it!
BQOTFU chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
I'm having flashbacks of the pink ladies singing "Tell me more, tell me more" and I'm changing the lyrics in my head

I can't wait to see what Rosalie is going to do with this new found information.
BQOTFU chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Leather jacket? Jeans? Black shirt? *swoons*

Another lovely chapter and its great to see Edward's facade with his "boys". Their cars, conquests and how hard he is trying to keep it up.

It will be interesting to see how the MTV cameras effect the senior class. Will Edward and Bella say something on screen? Or will we see the antics of stuck up Lauren.

Great chapter.