Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/23/2012
Good story. Enjoyed reading it very much.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
When you fall in love with someone you take their past as well as the present and future. Edward never tried to hide his past from her after she moved to Forks. She knew he had dated and screwed any number of girls. Yet she tried to pretend he hadn't. She didn't want to know the details. Yet when she hears them she gets all hurt and angry. Edward had nothing to apologize for.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
At least she recognized that she was wrong. That's a step in the right direction. Now she just has to admit she was the one who screwed up and ask him to forgive her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
Bella knew about his past. He didn't try to hide it. But if he was just using her like he did with the others he wouldn't have refused to have sex with her. He wouldn't have come to dinner and let Charlie get to know him. She's as much at fault as he is for not asking him about what the girl said.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Knew it. Who knows what he will do to try and win her back. Will she believe him? We'll see. And is Rosalie pregnant?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
Am really enjoying this story. Seeing Grease at the drive-in was a lot of fun. 'Course it was new when I saw it. Bella and Edward make a good Sandy and Danny. So will Rosalie be pregnant and marry Emmett? Will Bella and Edward end up at Dartmouth together?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Edward really is trying. I'm impressed. Still not holding my breath though. So if Rosalie is pregnant it is very likely Emmett's baby. Thinking of the night they went parking in Edward's car.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
That went much better than I thought. Rosalie is playing with fire and she knows it. Whatever Emmett did or didn't do, she is not at all happy with him. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop with Edward and Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
The bubble is going to burst. Though it would be a really nice switch if Edward really is trying to make it work. Somehow I'm not holding my breath on this point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Alice seriously needs to take a few Valium. This is pretty funny. Can't wait to see how Edward screws this up. Or someone screws it up for him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Stupid Bella, very stupid.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Doubt very much Edward got the message. But betting he will at some point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Edward is going to be a class A prick.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
So Rosalie is going to be the big B here. Edward is going to be in deep shit now.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Saw Grease at the drive-in when it first came out. Yeah, I'm that old. It was a good movie. Having a lot of fun with your version.
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »