Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
Am really enjoying this story. Seeing Grease at the drive-in was a lot of fun. 'Course it was new when I saw it. Bella and Edward make a good Sandy and Danny. So will Rosalie be pregnant and marry Emmett? Will Bella and Edward end up at Dartmouth together?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Edward really is trying. I'm impressed. Still not holding my breath though. So if Rosalie is pregnant it is very likely Emmett's baby. Thinking of the night they went parking in Edward's car.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
That went much better than I thought. Rosalie is playing with fire and she knows it. Whatever Emmett did or didn't do, she is not at all happy with him. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop with Edward and Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
The bubble is going to burst. Though it would be a really nice switch if Edward really is trying to make it work. Somehow I'm not holding my breath on this point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Alice seriously needs to take a few Valium. This is pretty funny. Can't wait to see how Edward screws this up. Or someone screws it up for him.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Stupid Bella, very stupid.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Doubt very much Edward got the message. But betting he will at some point.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Edward is going to be a class A prick.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
So Rosalie is going to be the big B here. Edward is going to be in deep shit now.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Saw Grease at the drive-in when it first came out. Yeah, I'm that old. It was a good movie. Having a lot of fun with your version.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Edward the bad boy huh? He's in for a big surprise.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
And I'm thinking Bella is going to meet her summer fling in the morning. Hmm. Wonder what, if anything, they'll say to each other? And what are the chances Alice is his sister? Or just maybe dating his best friend?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Sounds like fun.
MoCullen chapter 19 . 1/22/2012
I'm a big fan of Grease, so it was a lot of fun to read your story. Thank you for sharing it!
Whittelily chapter 19 . 1/4/2012
i really like your style :)
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »