Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
scarlettpyre chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
This is a great story, looking forward to the next chapter.
DarkMagic10 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
All the guys together is pretty funny, but I can't wait for more E&B action! Update again soon!
jilburfm chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Phew, I was so concerned about a splinter in the bum from that worn wooden bench. ;-)

I love a "giving" Edward. He can do this whole BF/GF thing.
tnuccio chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
I loved it Angel...the fact that he doesn't know what to do! I loved the flashback and Alice's excitement! Great job!
Hale's Girl chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
AWESOME!

That was so sweet, but now he has to turn round and cheat on her...

Heh heh, looking forward to that bit.

Great chapter, update soon!
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Great chapter, love the sweet ending. Awesome flashback
koukla4 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
that was great, loved it!
Twlightforever chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Another great chapter, loved the flash back scene. I have a feeling Edward is going to mess up somehow. Until next chapter
hhawkes chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Wow, quite the night on the beach...

He was very sweet too!
bethaboo chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
my sweet, that was fantastic as always.

and you know it has to be fantastic for me to leave a review because I am the worst reviewer on the planet.

I have to talk to the Twinster, but maybe we need an outtake of Edward Zuko getting it on beach-style for Smut Mondays. Ok, no maybes. DEFINITELY.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Loved the chapter!
CoffeeObsessed chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
aww yet another awesome chapter! I love how you take some things from grease and yet not everything is from that movie. I think I said the same thing in my last review but it is still true. I bet you can guess which part I liked that was not like grease this time hahahah
barbarito chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
That was amazing! Loved the flashback to their last night together! Love how he came up to her in the end and kissed her! Awesome! Looking forward to more!
ciaobella27 chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Seriously awesome. Love every chapter!
jimemon chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
Aw, that ending was so sweet. The only part I found a little unnerving is related to Edward’s lack of confidence, if he truly doesn’t think he can do it, there’s a 99.9% he WILL screw up. Thanks so much for updating, can’t wait for more!
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »