Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
halojones chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
aw, we he realized she had garters on! And the party! and Ms. Esme! And I loved how they made up again...Stupid Cha Cha from ST. Bernadettes! She is always such a big, nasty ho!lol You know Cha Cha is my secret favorite character, right?That was so hot! Love it missy!
beggingtobebitten chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
i just found this story and i really like it, its quite addictive after a while actually. Can't wait for the update!
byhelenahandbasket chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Fantastic chapter. Bless you for rounding out the angst with a bit of reassurance before the chapter finished.
sweetswirlypop chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Wow, what an eventful chapter this one is. Full of drama, with a tiny pinch of fluff. ;)
MerpTheMerp chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Those poor, drama-filled, Grease-like filled lives of the Bella, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett (Kick his arse!), and Rose. Especially Bella, Edward, and Rose.

Great story though! I love Grease to death and this is Grease but more up-to-date I guess and with Bella and Edward. It's never complete without Bella or Edward. Preferably both.
SubtleSoliloquy chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Haha I went to WAY too much effort just to leave you this review! Seriously. I totally forgot my password. And kept typing my login instead of my email. Sigh.

But anyway, just because you DEMANDED, i'm loving this story. Even though I know the vague outline of the story (grease rocks) it's still a great read and just different enough to keep it exciting. I love the inclusion of the my sweet 16 party. Wow that show is ridiculous. Seriously. Spoilt spoilt spoilt children.
glass box of emotion chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
Who doesn't love some garters. Way to man up a little Edward. Love it.
Twilightlvr1 chapter 12 . 10/31/2008
OMG, that was an amazing chapter. Your writing gets better and better with each chapter. I loved how Edward was driven crazy by Bella's dress and how he "found" her garters. Interaction with James and everyone was really good. Gotta love jealous Edward. Of course I'd like to slap that bitch Tanya into next week, but if not for her and James these two crazy kids might not have finnaly admitted their love for each other. Major sigh - And I thought that it was fabulous how when Edward told her he loved her she quietly got out of the car and he left, feeling rejected, and I'm sure, like he still wasn't good enough and she texted him and he ran back to her. Just awesome. Very romantic. Can't wait for your next update - you know I love it!
OliviaJane chapter 7 . 10/30/2008
Woo Hoo, you go girl.

Make him beg. lol

BTW: I love candy too. :)
OliviaJane chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Looks like Bella's going to need to take Gloria's words to heart...

At first I was afraid

I was petrified

Kept thinking I could never live

Without you by my side

But then I spent so many nights

Thinking how you did me wrong

And I grew strong

And I learned how to get along

(Love this song, I actually had Emmett singing part of it in one of my stories. lol)
OliviaJane chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
Now if Bella could direct some of that anger at Rose, things could get interesting. lol
OliviaJane chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
Ah...Venomous Rose - the girl everyone wishes they had the back bone to stand up to. lol
OliviaJane chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
hahahaha...Jasper's a perv.
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Crap, now I want a pedicure just to sit in those awesome chairs. lol They are the best. I've often wondered if I could get one for my house. :)
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw Edward fell in love with Bella, who'd a thunk it. lol

Great start. I just read your chappie for Smut Monday's and decided to check out your other stories. I'm over here reading because my eyes like the white back ground and black print better than the reverse over at twilighted. I was very happy to find you had it posted here as well.

Okie Dokie, I off to read some more. :)
1,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »