Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
OliviaJane chapter 2 . 10/30/2008
Crap, now I want a pedicure just to sit in those awesome chairs. lol They are the best. I've often wondered if I could get one for my house. :)
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Aw Edward fell in love with Bella, who'd a thunk it. lol

Great start. I just read your chappie for Smut Monday's and decided to check out your other stories. I'm over here reading because my eyes like the white back ground and black print better than the reverse over at twilighted. I was very happy to find you had it posted here as well.

Okie Dokie, I off to read some more. :)
KiriXD chapter 10 . 10/29/2008
works gr8)

XD
Twilightlvr1 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Ok, where to begin, I've already reviewed most of the chapters on Twilighted, but want to review the last few here. The whole vampire comment when Edward was at her window - freakin hysterical! I love how you write of Edwards angst over being afraid that he isn't good enough for Bella. Heavy sigh when he was thinking about how happy she makes him and how he tries to go in through her front door every night but he feels he's not good enough to meet her father. That was very deep. The whole beauty school drop out with Alice and the pink hair, very nicely done! I particurly liked that you gave us some background of their time at the beach. I had been wondering that myself exactly how "close" had they gotten on their vacation. Very much like the fact that he is trying to respect her and not treat her like one of the other girls from his past. It's very romantic and shows this boys got some depth after all! I LMAO at the comment about him telling her that if he didn't get some help soon his one arm would be bigger than the other one! I even snorted out loud over that one! As you know I am loving this story and eagerly await your next update! Very nicely written, as always.
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
I'm totally loving this story...

I was wondering is there an added chapter in this version... cos on twilighted chapter 8 is chapter 9 on here...

Love ya xx
annniej13 chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
I finally got a chance to catch up on all my updates!

Loved this chapter! I'm looking forward to the party!
halojones chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
omg, how did I miss this update! That's one of my favorite scenes, their malt shop scene! HAHAHA Alice! Can't wait to hear about the party! Love this story!
Sdjk chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
Just caught up with your story and I just love it. It is the right balance of Grease, Edward & Bella, present day in Forks, and of course the hot and heavy stuff! I really enjoy reading. Love that Edward is the one holding out to do it the right way.

Great writing and can't wait for more.
Starshinedown chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
You're so fucking awesome. This is all win. Bella pretty much pwns Sandy.

So glad you kept the beauty school dropout thing! Yey!

Haha, I keep picturing John Travolta, not anyone who remotely looks like Edward. It's disconcerting. My brain is scary.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 11 . 10/27/2008
loved it!
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
O.O So that's why it reminds me of the movie Grease, lol.

Ugh I already hate Rosalie and its only the fourth chapter, how nice.
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love it! And I am only on the first chapter lolsx.

For some really weird/odd reason this reminds me of Greese, :D

Off to read the next chapter!
BITTENEV chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Thats was all kinds of fabulous! First off I freakin LOVE that Alice looked like GEM. I LOVED THAT SHOW! "SYNERGY I NEED A HALOGRAM" Bwhahahahah!

All the little "grease" parts were great. I love the sweet 16 twist and the crazy spoiled Lauren. I love that Bella is the one who wanted to take the relationship to the next level and I'm glad that edward explained it to her. I love him in this story and I love that he is really trying to change for her. The fact that he walks outside of her house trying to get up the courage to go in and meet her dad is so sweet.

Fabulous chapter!
ieatsourgrapes chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
I'm hoping Edward doesn't hold out on poor Bella much longer!
glass box of emotion chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
I like the longer chapter.

Poor Wankward and the ever eager Bella. Somethings gotta give. Great chapter, but I'm still waiting for things to implode. I have a feeling it will happen at the party... they tend to cause drama!
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 84 .. Last Next »