Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
hotandcold chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
This was awesome, again! I love the set up. You are killing me with the anticipation. I can NOT wait (like I don't know it's gonna happen, but still).

I really like how it is hot and they haven't even had sex yet. Gah!

I really like EPOV and how he's scared to death. It lets Bella be strong and in control even if she doesn't know it.

Oh - and I love the nod to beauty school dropout. You rock!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Great Chapter! You did a great combo, I love Laurans fit! LOL
Ratty Rowley chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
is it just me, or does this fanfic smell of Greased Lightning anyone! "Summer loving, had me a blast..." sorry, least you didnt hear me trying to sing it in person! anyway, i think this is great. bella is the typical sandy, and jock edward - can you get better? he is so on par with sexy doctor edward... so, ciao! becky x
hhawkes chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
This chapter was long, thanks, it gives me more to read! I liked it and I think its sweet that Edward wants to wait. I also think that poor Alice needs Jasper to cheer her up.
xkahLEANsCrEAmsx chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
hahah I LOVE IT! dont do the huge grease-theme-thing when danny pisses off sandy lol well maybe...its just too much like grease make it a tad more original not that it isnt orginial its just...well greasy lol
poisonedbirth chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Bella is so eager and willing. Poor Edward. How I wish he could tell her the truth. *sigh*

Rosalie's pregnant, isn't she? Like Rizo. :P

Good chapter. Update soon! :)
bug2001 chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
So good. ;) I loved Edward's reaction when Bella called Alice and Jasper over to their table at the diner. So funny. The entire chapter was great, especially Edward's inner dialogue about his fears and pacing in front of her front door and wanting to get them both out of town. So good. ;)
bex23 chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
That was a brilliant chapter and just makes me heart this story so much more. Again loved the inclusion of all the Grease stuff, but loved even more how you don't go overboard on it. It would be very easy to make this story a complete rip off of Grease but you don't. Everything that is added is very subtle and yet you get that Grease feeling everytime you read. And everytime you write Alice I can totally picture her as the Frenchy type character.

Love that Edward is wanting to take his time with Bella and not just jump into the sack with her (although I hope he donsn't wait too long). Can't wait for the dance and I really hope you update soon.
BITTENEV chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
I walked right to her unconsciously smiling and I grabbed her hand. Then I kissed her mouth, and she smiled up at me and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

I LOVED that LINE. I just did. SO great. I'm glad that he told Jasper and Emmett to back off and be nice to her. Thats another big step in the right direction.

Jaspers second sense of being able to tell if the guys got laid is freakin great.

Emmett is funny as usual and I can't wait to see what's up with jasper and his love life. It sounds as if he's hiding something from the guys.

oh and I loved Alice freaking out and saying that edward loved Bella. Alice is always right!

Great job!
ladyenterprise chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
aw so edward knows how to be a nice guy after all!

haha, i loved that line about having to disinfect the car to "get the skank out" hahahahahaha. lol and jasper is such a man-whore the way he talks haha.
I.Like.My.Men.Immortal chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
I love it! I adore Grease and Twilight (obviously!) so this is a perfect mix!

Kisses,

Wilma
hotandcold chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
This chapter was awesome - so much in one. I loved the flash back so much. Hot, perfect!

And Edward at the end...I so love him!

Keep up the awesome!
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
Okay REview whore heres your payment! I've been reading this story on twilighted and I'm so glad i found it on her because I cant ever get signed into twilighted! I'm really enjoying the story I know the inspiration is from greece but I hope you dont follow to close to there story line, you have so many options to make this story have twists and turns nobody could expect so i hope I see some. :)

anyway great story please update soon! :)
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
how sweet of him!

edward is adorable when he's being sweet.

update soon!
kookydow818 chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
OMG! I love this story! 2 of my favorite things! Please update soon.
1,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »