Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
happy.ala chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
I loved it. Brilliant, funny and soooo romantic.
happy.ala chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
Well, what a perfect chapter. I am trembling all over :-)
happy.ala chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
He is such a jerk. Well I guess it's his age...
kmfroggi chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
absolutely loved this story! when i read someones review, they said they loved how you modernized it, and all i thought was oh,i bet she used hondas instead of hotrods, but i was pleasently suprised you used cutless and camaros! the glass packs on edwards car reminds me of my 20's with my bro and friends, he had a 63 impala with glass packs...good times! but i did like how you modernized it, but kept it in with the original. very cool and great writing! :)
puss-is-in-boots chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
OMG i absolutely LOVED this story! So well written and I LOVE grease anyway its like one of my all time fav films :) really well written! loved it xD
ChampionCharlie chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This is like Grease without the music!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 15 . 8/13/2011
You wrote this before Twilight came out? Wow. I didn't get Robsessed till I saw the DVD. So you are a from the beginning fan!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
What movie is your guide?
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 19 . 8/12/2011
I 3 UR FF!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
Great story! ;)

Crystal
Crazyforcullen104 chapter 19 . 8/2/2011
Really liked this story but then what girl didn't want to be a pink lady growing up. Loved how u modernised it and added the lemons also
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I absolutely adore secret stashes of chapters!
xMysterious Moonx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Heyy... It sounds like Grease or something ;)
NanStew chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
I Hope to God you bought the DVD. You had to have... smirk

Another Robsessed fan bites the dust...

Love it.
NanStew chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
I never go to his openings to keep the screamers away. I want to hear every word he says and miss NOTHING! I hear you and totally agree.

Took me a long time to see see WFE, I was kinda disappointed. NO chemistry, I think the director screwed it up. There was first class talent involved. I read the book and enjoyed it but the story in the movie just didn't work for me. It didn't feel like Rob and Reese were much into each other and Christoff didn't act like the jealous husband he was supposed to be either. The emotions just didn't feel true and I don't know why.

Now Remember Me, I totally love it and watch it over and over just like Twilight. That movie was fantastic.

Now I have mixed feelings about watching Bel Ami, just like I did for WFE. Oh well, Rob never does anything wrong in my book, so I'll by the DVD anyway, just to capture him.

I'm a hopeless Rob fan. And I'm much too old for this kind of behavior.
1,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »