Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
I loved it! Thanks! )
Erikajo chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Go Bella! :)
Erikajo chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Too bad "Sandy" couldn't drop the F Bomb, but then there would be no G rating. ;)
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Just introduced my three daughters to the joy of Danny Zuko and Grease the other night. Was feeling a bit nostalgic when I got a rec for this story. Perfect timing! :)
Twilight3 chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Um. when i read the summary, i think i missed something,, is this story supposed to be something like Grease? i mean, i love it, but i was just wondering if that was intentional.
ilovealion chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. As I mentioned before, it brought back many good memories. Thanks for writing.
ilovealion chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
Sweet gazebo...just like WA.
ilovealion chapter 16 . 4/21/2011
Honesty is the best policy, Edward. Will he ever learn?

I saw Twilight 3 times, NM 5, and Eclipse 6. Yeah, I'm a dork.
ilovealion chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
As I read your author notes...I realized that you published this right before Twilight(the movie) came out. I had never even heard of Twilight when this story was written. My friend drug my pregnant self to the movies in Nov 2008-and my life changed. Here I am 2 1/2 years later. Twi-freak, fanfic addict, Rob lover, and fic author. I didn't even read my first fic (WA) until Oct 2009.

Thanks for bringing back memories of Grease and the birth of my Twilight addiction (you thought I was going to say birth of my child, didn't ya) hahaha

Thanks for writing.
ilovealion chapter 14 . 4/21/2011
Great chapter. Drive-ins and charm bracelets. Sweet.
ilovealion chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
"Coming through. Coming through. Lady with a baby."

I hope Rose isn't pregnant.

Edward in red track shorts? Smokin.
ilovealion chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
James and Tanya.

Crater Face and Cha-Cha. I'm glad you didn't have the whole dancing scene from Grease ;)

Thanks for writing.
ilovealion chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
Rose thinks she's PG- just like Rizzo.

Another great chapter ;)
ilovealion chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
So Edward just put on his cardigan ;)
ilovealion chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Sweet. She didn't actually invite him in...but he's "Edward Freakin Cullen" so he gets what he wants ;)
1,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »