Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
halojones chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
oh edward! You gonna break her heart...although she's got pluck, this bella. She's not going to take it lying down...

oh crap, I just realized that sandy may get a ho makeover!
BITTENEV chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
SO I go on vacation and miss two chapters! First one down and I loved it. Her pushing him off and standing firm was great! I'm pretty sure she is the first girl to walk away from him and I love it. He is going to have to work hard to get her and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Off to read the next one!
hotandcold chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
You know I love that ice cream game! Can't wait to find out what Edward's new plan is - will he be like Danny and join the track team, earning a letterman's sweater by the end of the story? I'll be waiting to see!
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I hope she punches him in the throat if he keeps acting like a spoiled brat.

Can't wait to see what's to come!
annniej13 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Great chapter Angel! I like that we got both POV's. This story is so fun and I love it. Are we going to find out more about their time together over the summer?

Looking forward to more!

bex23 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
That was a great chapter. Can't wait to see what Edward's plan is for getting Bella. Loved the Grease twist on getting her belly button pierced instead of the ears. You would so not get me letting my friend pierce my belly button in her bedroom. No way.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
hhawkes chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Very cool, I am glad he is formulating a plan. I was kind of waiting for some "Hopelessly Devoted"
jimemon chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
As if something else was needed to make Edward crazy hahahah, boys are suckers for piercings, cant wait for his reaction :)
CoffeeObsessed chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
nice. I like how this follows the plot of grease but at the same time Bella isn't as much of a pussy as Sandy is. She's much less annoying too
KRC81 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
LOL...luved that she got her belly button pierced...making it modern, very cool, keep up the great work, wonder what Edward is off doing?
ScarletBella chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Wow! Love your take on this - go Bella!
writeswithcrayons chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
We! Yay!

Edward is being such a chump right now. Hah! I haven't said 'chump' in years!
KRC81 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Aw, really liking this so far, I'm glad Bella had her moment, seeing her push Edwards buttons will be fun, can't wait for more!
astrogastro chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I was preoccupied when I got the email notification and just got around to reading this. I'm slow, but still here. I couldn't be more delighted that Bella told him to shove it. :)

And LOL at "I. Am. Edward. Fucking. Cullen."

I can't decide if I'm more excited for some more jealousy and suffering, or some romance. All of the above, I suppose. :)
jadasmine chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I just love Grease, and I'm loving your story too.
1,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »