Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I hope she punches him in the throat if he keeps acting like a spoiled brat.

Can't wait to see what's to come!
annniej13 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Great chapter Angel! I like that we got both POV's. This story is so fun and I love it. Are we going to find out more about their time together over the summer?

Looking forward to more!

xxoo

ECyesplease
bex23 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
That was a great chapter. Can't wait to see what Edward's plan is for getting Bella. Loved the Grease twist on getting her belly button pierced instead of the ears. You would so not get me letting my friend pierce my belly button in her bedroom. No way.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
hhawkes chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Very cool, I am glad he is formulating a plan. I was kind of waiting for some "Hopelessly Devoted" though...lol.
jimemon chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
As if something else was needed to make Edward crazy hahahah, boys are suckers for piercings, cant wait for his reaction :)
CoffeeObsessed chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
nice. I like how this follows the plot of grease but at the same time Bella isn't as much of a pussy as Sandy is. She's much less annoying too
KRC81 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
LOL...luved that she got her belly button pierced...making it modern, very cool, keep up the great work, wonder what Edward is off doing?
ScarletBella chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Wow! Love your take on this - go Bella!
writeswithcrayons chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
We! Yay!

Edward is being such a chump right now. Hah! I haven't said 'chump' in years!
KRC81 chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Aw, really liking this so far, I'm glad Bella had her moment, seeing her push Edwards buttons will be fun, can't wait for more!
astrogastro chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
I was preoccupied when I got the email notification and just got around to reading this. I'm slow, but still here. I couldn't be more delighted that Bella told him to shove it. :)

And LOL at "I. Am. Edward. Fucking. Cullen."

I can't decide if I'm more excited for some more jealousy and suffering, or some romance. All of the above, I suppose. :)
jadasmine chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I just love Grease, and I'm loving your story too.
bug2001 chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I was holding my breath during that entire last part of the chapter. Holy crap that was awesome. :)
cptnsassypants chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
This story is fun! I like this confident but not slutty Bella. Can't wait for more...
glass box of emotion chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
I'm loving the story. Edward Fucking Cullen have you met Bella Fucking Swan... no? You should get acquainted. I'm so glad she didn't just bend over and take it from him.
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »