Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
byhelenahandbasket chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
*sigh* Edward is making me sad.

But that's the point, eh? This is really well done. I look forward to the coming chapters!
hhawkes chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
You have been holding out on twilighted, these other 3 chapters are excellent!
bug2001 chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Ugh, such a good chapter.
hotandcold chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
A tender moment, but the "movie" ain't over yet, so I can't wait to see what happens! Excellent chapter.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
very nice. i love midnight secret visits...hopefully he'll do it again?

but she deserves better...but please, honestly...i hope its not jake, i'd rather have james then jake. of course, its not my place to request...i just grew some serious dislike to him today

Please dont make us wait so long for the next update, this is an awesome story
writeswithcrayons chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
*Sigh* I felt so sorry for Bella, she deserves better than that :(
jennayg123 chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
As I was reading this chapter I looked down and saw that my nails were painted with Lincoln Park After Dark! Love the story so far...and nice nail polish choice :)
CoffeeObsessed chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
YES Edward's car WIN! I have an olds cutlass. But mine looks more grandma than his would I'm sure. Loving this
astrogastro chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
I'm still loving this, and I'm glad that it's breaking out of the lines. You set the parallels up perfectly and now I can't wait to see what you have in store for our intrepid heroes. :)
octoberangyl chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
I kinda like your story but I think your summary should just say Twilight characters redo Grease
Hale's Girl chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
AMAZING!

And the Grease theme is slowly fading...

Will it be back soon?

Will we see Bella in leather?

I think Edward is too sweet in this chapter. He has to let her go if he wants to be a prick.

:P

LUV YA!
barbarito chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Edward is such a prick. I love how Bella wasn't even suprised that he climbed into her room. I hope he is done hurting her and it would be kind of awesome if he got a taste of his own medicine. Looking forward to more.
annniej13 chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
“I’m not sure Bella.” I said, “but, I won’t hurt you again.”

I’d lied to her. I didn’t want too but there was no way around it. Someone was going to get hurt and it was probably her.

We'll just see about that Edward Zuko. Let's just see how you feel when she stomps on you heart!

Thanks for the update Angel! I am loving your story!

ECyesplease
jdsk chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
He is a confused boy.

I love that Rose background and love COCKS. ;)

The scene in the room was so tender and gave an insight into who they are alone.

I want him to lick my face too.
psychodancechick89 chapter 6 . 10/9/2008
Ooh, I'm glad that you're deviating from the script here. cause I really didn't know if I could handle having to wait till the end of the story for Bella and Edward to get together! I know its not gonna happen right away, obviously, but hopefully at least sooner than it did in the movie!
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 .. Last Next »