Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Michelle62092 chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
i wonder what Edwards gonna think about the piercing?

please update soon!:D
tnuccio chapter 8 . 10/14/2008
loved it! no passing out from the piercing either! Yipee!
Hale's Girl chapter 8 . 10/14/2008

She got her navel home-pierced.

ambiboo424 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
great and funny story. love the grease references
bug2001 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Loved the Pink Lady drink idea and Bella's piercing. Great chapter. :)
ILRPinkGirl chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Haha, I love the modern twists, piercing the navel rather than the ears, etc. You do a great job of going with the Grease plot without sticking to it religiously. And I'll have to try a Pink Lady at some point, sounds tasty :)

Looking forward to more!
BookObsessed21 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Haha that's awesome. I must admit that I've added a couple of extra piercings(mostly in my ears)after sleepovers like that. lol
BITTENEV chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I'm glad bella didn't pass out cuz I'm thinking the belly piercing is going to drive edward nuts. heh oh man I can't wait.

oh and I loved the ice cream talk.

great chapter!
halojones chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
agh...I"m totally obsessed with this story now...I have this big dumb grin on my face from it...thank you! This is the stuff that made me turn to fanfiction in the first place! I need an update, missy!
halojones chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
omg, I love Bella so much. And I love that Edward was watching her from under the bleachers the whole game!lol That's so awesome...and I love that she's jumping back into the dating pool and letting edward know he's not the boss of her...hahah that's it...
halojones chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
oh edward! You gonna break her heart...although she's got pluck, this bella. She's not going to take it lying down...

oh crap, I just realized that sandy may get a ho makeover!
BITTENEV chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
SO I go on vacation and miss two chapters! First one down and I loved it. Her pushing him off and standing firm was great! I'm pretty sure she is the first girl to walk away from him and I love it. He is going to have to work hard to get her and I can't wait to watch it happen.

Off to read the next one!
hotandcold chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
You know I love that ice cream game! Can't wait to find out what Edward's new plan is - will he be like Danny and join the track team, earning a letterman's sweater by the end of the story? I'll be waiting to see!
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I hope she punches him in the throat if he keeps acting like a spoiled brat.

Can't wait to see what's to come!
annniej13 chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
Great chapter Angel! I like that we got both POV's. This story is so fun and I love it. Are we going to find out more about their time together over the summer?

Looking forward to more!