Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
findyourself chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Wow, I really like the plot of this story. It's original and Edward's in it so it's amazing. :)
waterrockz chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
great story! i love how bella stood up againist edward!
CapriciousC chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Yay Bella! Put that smug jerkwad in his place, lol!

Have I mentioned that I love this premise? I really like how you've combined the various characters, including bits of each of their personas - very well done!

Can't wait to see Edward come to the realization that Bella is worth more than his high school "rep."
DorothyInDisguise chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Awesome story! Lurve it so much! Update soon :-D
lanacullen21 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
haha! yay! he may be Edward Fucking Cullen, but she's Bella Fucking Swan!

although I love Edward, he totally deserved that!
toesinthesand79 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Great story, can't wait to read more!
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
haha Go Bella!

"...if you can prove yourself and if you really want me..." Great line, now he gets to jump threw hoops for her. I love that she is putting him in his place
1-x-z chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Excellent chapter, I love confident Bella and puttin in his place it perfect. Thanks for the rapid updates!
Hale's Girl chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Go Bella The Edward Fucking Cullen Leaver!

Heh heh, well, he deserved it!
ILRPinkGirl chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Hehe, I love this story, and GO BELLA! I hope Edward's smart enough to make an effort here, cause Mike's actually sounding like pretty good competition! Can't wait for the next update!

...oh, and I love how you recommend songs with each chapter, I always hop onto youtube and listen to them while I read :)
Cristygen chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
ohh, I'm loving this story!

Can't wait for more!
SandiM chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
WOOHOO! Great story! I love how Bella is SO confident. Can't wait for more!
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I'm proud of our girl for walking away. Go Team Bella! ;-)

It's so fun to see you weave the two stories and sets of characters together. I'm enjoying it muchly.
bex23 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Have just found this today, and I must say how much I love this. I love Grease and for your story to have Grease and Twilight intertwined, well I am going to love it anyway. But your style of writing has moved it up a notch in my fav stories on here. Love that the story is following the Grease storyline but I think it's great that you are adding your own twist and turns as I think this makes it unpredictable and exciting to read.

Love Bella. So glad she's not as wimpy as Sandy. I can so see all the Twilight characters as Grease characters. Love how Edward is totally jealous of Bella going out with Mike and I totally think she should make him sqiurm a bit more.

Can't wait for the next update.
barbarito chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
YES! Way to go Bella! OMFG! Looks like Edward Fucking Cullen isn't getting everything he wants!I love this story hard! Fantastic job!
1,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »