Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Hale's Girl chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Go Bella The Edward Fucking Cullen Leaver!

Heh heh, well, he deserved it!
ILRPinkGirl chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Hehe, I love this story, and GO BELLA! I hope Edward's smart enough to make an effort here, cause Mike's actually sounding like pretty good competition! Can't wait for the next update!

...oh, and I love how you recommend songs with each chapter, I always hop onto youtube and listen to them while I read :)
Cristygen chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
ohh, I'm loving this story!

Can't wait for more!
SandiM chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
WOOHOO! Great story! I love how Bella is SO confident. Can't wait for more!
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I'm proud of our girl for walking away. Go Team Bella! ;-)

It's so fun to see you weave the two stories and sets of characters together. I'm enjoying it muchly.
bex23 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Have just found this today, and I must say how much I love this. I love Grease and for your story to have Grease and Twilight intertwined, well I am going to love it anyway. But your style of writing has moved it up a notch in my fav stories on here. Love that the story is following the Grease storyline but I think it's great that you are adding your own twist and turns as I think this makes it unpredictable and exciting to read.

Love Bella. So glad she's not as wimpy as Sandy. I can so see all the Twilight characters as Grease characters. Love how Edward is totally jealous of Bella going out with Mike and I totally think she should make him sqiurm a bit more.

Can't wait for the next update.
barbarito chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
YES! Way to go Bella! OMFG! Looks like Edward Fucking Cullen isn't getting everything he wants!I love this story hard! Fantastic job!
annniej13 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Yea! Thanks for updating so fast! I love a jealous Edward! I hope she makes him really work for it!

Love it!

sbeller chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
i swear there is nothing I love more than a cocky Edward. God he is so hot with an attitude.

and go Bella for walking away. its something that I am not sure I would have been able to do!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Another great chapter! I am SO hooked on this story! Thanks for updating so often! It is awesome!
jdsk chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
EFC makes my world and so do you. :)
hhawkes chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
writeswithcrayons chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
*LE gasp!* What. A. Child! Edward... ugh! She totally should've slapped him :P
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Loved it! Go Bella, get your smug on!
jimemon chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Go Bella! Great chapter, I am really really loving this story :)
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »