Reviews for There Are Worse Things I Could Do
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
I'm proud of our girl for walking away. Go Team Bella! ;-)

It's so fun to see you weave the two stories and sets of characters together. I'm enjoying it muchly.
bex23 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Have just found this today, and I must say how much I love this. I love Grease and for your story to have Grease and Twilight intertwined, well I am going to love it anyway. But your style of writing has moved it up a notch in my fav stories on here. Love that the story is following the Grease storyline but I think it's great that you are adding your own twist and turns as I think this makes it unpredictable and exciting to read.

Love Bella. So glad she's not as wimpy as Sandy. I can so see all the Twilight characters as Grease characters. Love how Edward is totally jealous of Bella going out with Mike and I totally think she should make him sqiurm a bit more.

Can't wait for the next update.
barbarito chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
YES! Way to go Bella! OMFG! Looks like Edward Fucking Cullen isn't getting everything he wants!I love this story hard! Fantastic job!
annniej13 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Yea! Thanks for updating so fast! I love a jealous Edward! I hope she makes him really work for it!

Love it!

ECyesplease

Annie
sbeller chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
i swear there is nothing I love more than a cocky Edward. God he is so hot with an attitude.

and go Bella for walking away. its something that I am not sure I would have been able to do!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Another great chapter! I am SO hooked on this story! Thanks for updating so often! It is awesome!
jdsk chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
EFC makes my world and so do you. :)
hhawkes chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Excellent!
writeswithcrayons chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
*LE gasp!* What. A. Child! Edward... ugh! She totally should've slapped him :P
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Loved it! Go Bella, get your smug on!
jimemon chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Go Bella! Great chapter, I am really really loving this story :)
tnuccio chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
that was awesome! .Cullen...greatness!

he aint happy is he?

Okay, can wait to see the sleepover...

Hopelessly devoted...to you...squee...
Twlightforever chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Love this chapter! It was great to see Bella so strong and in control. I like a strong Bella. I hope you keep Mike nice. I know Mike will lose the girl in the end. Sometime I get sick and tired of every author making Mike out to be the bad guy. until next chapter
sweetswirlypop chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Woot woot! Score one for Bella! XD I thought she let him off the hook kind of easy last chapter but this definitely makes up for it. Plus, Edward's being a sexy, jealous azz. LOL, love this chapter.
byhelenahandbasket chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
*sigh* Edward is making me sad.

But that's the point, eh? This is really well done. I look forward to the coming chapters!
1,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »